Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Mississauga homeowners have planned for their Commercial Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 8 Commercial Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Mississauga seeking the services of local Commercial Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $740,500.00 with a per project average of $92,562.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
looking for someone with experience in building a provincial meat plant. Need of electrical, plumbing , concrete work , insulated paneling, doors, cooler , freezer. Also a retail area and kitchen area. The building is 3600 square feet located in mississauga. Any information or leads would be great.
I am accepting quotes to renovate a retail office located in Mississauga (Winston Churchill/Argentia). The office is open seven (7) days per week. The work will need to be completed in the evenings/weekends. Closing the office for one full weekend or part of a weekend is an option. The area to be renovated is approximately 600 square feet. The work MUST be completed within the determined time period.
• Electrical – removal of electrical from millwork and brought out to existing exterior walls, as well as installation of any additional dual receptacles needed. Installation of pendant lighting. Obtain necessary electrical permit if required.
• Demolition – removal of existing millwork and interior signage
• Baseboards – removal of existing baseboards and installation of new baseboards
• Drywall Patching/Repair – perform any necessary wall preparation/repair needed prior to painting
• Painting – paint front consumer area and hallway walls
• Touch-Ups – make any necessary paint touch-ups after completion of all work
• Flooring – perform any necessary floor preparation/levelling required prior to installing new flooring
• Flooring – perform installation of new bio-flooring tile/LVT in front consumer area and hallway
• Flooring – add sealant/protectant to the new flooring
• Debris – remove all debris from job site from demolition to completion.
Please reply to indicate interest and further information will be provided to you at that time.
You have until end of business day on Monday, June 20, 2016 to submit your quotes.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started