Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Newmarket homeowners have planned for their Bathroom Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 39 Bathroom Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Newmarket seeking the services of local Bathroom Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $631,000.00 with a per project average of $16,179.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I am purchasing a home on Nov 15 and prior to moving in require a shower built in an existing 2 piece washroom. I also purchased a new vanity that would need to be installed. There is not enough space in the 2 piece washroom, however, adjacent to the washroom is a large closet which can be removed and used for the bathroom space. There are other small minor jobs required, which can be discussed once seen.
- 60 SF
- House is 25 years old
- Tile in shower + 3 rows over the bathtub
- Laminate tile on the floor
- Painted walls
- No vent
(Demolition work will do ourselves)
- Bathtub to be removed
- Shower partition to be removed (drywall + studs)
Scope of work:
- New vent
- One mounted (wall + floor) acrylic partition for the shower area
- Shower to be relocated
- Insure proper drainage (same location, bigger area)
- New tile in shower area
- New floor tile
- New vanity to be installed
Complete Renovation for Bathroom (1) and Water Closet (1). Replacing tub and changing style of shower, replacing tiles/vanity/floor/colour/storage etc.
- Have idea regarding type and colour of material and overall style but should have to discussed further the contractor; open to ideas.
- Approx 20 yr old townshouse unit with access to garage space and driveway for facilitating the reno work
- Bathroom size approx 5n1/2 ft by 7n1/2 ft
- Water closet size approx 3 ft by 7 ft
Complete Bathroom Renovation 8 x 12 (96 sqft.)
House approx. 10 years old
Conversion of bathtub into a custom tiled shower
Minor interior wall alterations
Installation of new bathroom fixtures and cabinets. (Owner to purchase separately)
New plumbing and Venting (Minor)
Alterations to Electrical wiring + electrical fixtures
New tiled walls & floor
Will provide detailed plan.
Currently there are 2x 5' x 5' bathrooms separated by 1 common wall.
Currently one 5' x 5' bathroom has toilet; jet tub' sink; window; door - the second 5' x 5' bathroom has a toilet; shower stall; sink; window; door.
The outcome is to have a single 10' x 5' bathroom with tub/shower - glass doors and tiled walls; toilet; vanity with sink; 1 door; 1 or 2 windows;
There're two bathrooms. the one in ensuit needs to have the shower redone, and the sink, vanity replaced. The other bathroom needs completely redone, the shower needs to be replaced, vanity, sink, etc.
Please provide a quote on how much and how soon the work can start.
Bathroom - tub and toilet replaced, drywall replaced, correct electrical to provide seperate switches for fan/lighting
tile shower area and floor. (5x5 +shower area)
Kitchen -drywall replaced, replace cabinetry, counter top, move electrical outlet for stove, (approx. 14x16)
I am located in Newmarket, ON and am looking for contractor to take on a kitchen and washroom Reno. I have attached pictures for your viewing.
1) the washroom will require retiling of washroom floor and also retile the shower wall. The approximate sq footage of the washroom floor is 7.5 x 4.9.
2) The kitchen only needs an extension of of a few cupboards. Also where the kitchen sink is will be removed and an island will be installed with sink and dishwasher installed into island. The backsplash of the kitchen will also be changed and also the tile in the kitchen. We also will require a chimney hood vent installed above stove. The approx sq footage of the kitchen is 11.91 x 10.0. Again we dont require removal of existing cupboards. Only require addition of a few cupboards and also to cut the counter so we can install and island where the sink and dishwasher are.
Please note that tiles, vent, kitchen island, etc will be provided already. I only require your labor and whatever tools and small accessories you require to complete the job.
Ideally would like work to begin and finished in August.
I was going to wait to do my master washroom but my friends told me you should do it while your doing your reno's.... Now is the time so you can run your pipes 1st and then I can finish off after, instead of a few yrs down the line ripping wall out again....I am currently renovating and would like for you to have a look for me to sub out the full washroom job to you guys
We would like to install a new bathroom in our basement, with a shower cabin, sink and toilet. I would say that this is going to be a small bathroom. There is nothing there right now, we need dry wall, flooring, plumbing, tiling, electricity, ventilation, everything... We live in Newmarket, would like to start the project in Nov-Dec 2012. We need to find a contractor during this month (September 2012).
we have a corner shower with two sides being glass and the two wall sides are tiled. We need the glass to be replaced (shower is 4' x 4'). The marble sill and the tile base need to be replaced as well. At the same time, we need to replace faucets (to update) in 4 bathrooms, and the kitchen faucet. We also need a plumber to discover and fix a groaning sound whenever toilets are flushed.
We have purchased all the items for this project minus dry wall. Bathroom is 3 piece, 5 x 7.5 feet. Just need toliet, sink&pedestal, tub installed along with tiling (half wall) and full wall in shower. Floor tiling and paint! Quick easy job for a qualified contractor! No electrical or plumbing needed.
Small 3pc bathroom in condo townhouse which is about 20 years old. Current bath/shower tile is barker board according to home inspector. Looking to redo tile, floor, new tub, new vanity and light fixture. Toilet is fine to keep. My budget is small, $4000 cash max. Any idea if this is possible?
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started