Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Newmarket homeowners have planned for their Heating & Air Conditioning projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 8 Heating & Air Conditioning projects posted by homeowners in Newmarket seeking the services of local HVAC Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $26,500.00 with a per project average of $3,312.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
High Efficiency Furnace - fresh air intake and exhaust vent relocation.
The house is approx. 8 years old and is equipped with a high efficiency furnace. The previous owner had built a deck without considering the location of the exhaust and air intake for the furnace.
The vents are located right under the deck and when it snowed heavily last year, the accumulated snow around the deck restricted fresh air flow for the furnace. The air intake vent would take exhaust air in instead of fresh air causing the furnace to shut off immediately.
I had to then temporarily cut the fresh air intake pipe in the basement so it can use combustion air from the basement. The furnace is working fine but I want to permanently fix this the way it should be.
The exhaust air is also right under the deck probably causing wood to stay damp.
So I am thinking, we have three options:
1. Cut an opening on the deck and raise the two vents above the deck. OR
2. Cut an opening on the deck and raise the two vents above the deck and extend them to the right of the house. OR
3. Extend the vents from inside the basement and run them to the outside through the exterior wall. Seal off the existing openings.
See pictures for more details.
Let me know which option is the best, how much it will cost and how long the project will take.
The quote should include all parts, labour, clean up.
I would like to get a rough quote on the costs for the following:
1. Annual maintenance of the following appliances:
a. Gas Water heater
b. Gas Furnace
c. Gas dryer
2. Replacing the outside A/C unit in which we already have the new unit. (Labour Only)
3. Installing a new gas line for a BBQ. (Approx. 20' & thru an exterior wall)
4. Duct cleaning - 2 storey house w/4 bdrms and a bsmt apartment
5. Install a garborator
6. Repair a washing machine (machine jumps when on spin;suspect a drum stabilizer)
Partial Quotes welcome. All items may not be addressed at this time.
We are looking for bids on HVAC for an addition onto our house. We are currently unsure whether we are going to do the full 2 floors + basement, or just main floor + basement.
Please provide separate pricing for:
1) new furnace/AC (to the specifications on page 1)
2) installing ductwork for basement and main floor
3) installing ductwork for 2nd floor
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started