Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Newmarket homeowners have planned for their Tiling projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 18 Tiling projects posted by homeowners in Newmarket seeking the services of local Tiling Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $75,000.00 with a per project average of $4,166.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
M2R Enterprises is expanding our service area in 2010 to encompass the entire GTA and surroundings so we are looking for reliable tilesetters.
When you respond please supply the following information:
- the geographical areas you service
- your rate per square foot for ceramic floor tile installation including materials
- amount of liability insurance you carry
- whether or not you have WSIB clearance
I would like to have a kitchen floor (ceramic) and back-splash (ceramic) tiled.
The kitchen is approximately 10' x 15'.
The property is in Newmarket.
When replying to this post, please note what date you can start (& finish) this work.
Tiles will be supplied by property owner.
kitchen area: approx 80 sq ft of floor space (room size 13' x 7.5')
entry area: approx 16 sq ft (entry area is polygon in shape)
2 walls in bathroom (the wall is NOT a shower wall): approx 40 sq ft
this job can only be done on the following dates: nov 25 & 26/12
tiles will be supplied by home owner
grout and other materials to be supplied by contractor
- main floor(~350 sq ft) - kitchen, powerroom, hall way, entrance
- 2nd floor bathroom - shower walls, floors
- basement rec. room (260 sq ft), basement hall way, bathroom, laundry room (170 sq ft), shower walls
- old tiles all removed, no kitchen cabinets, vanities, toilets installed yet.
- new procelain tiles already purchased
Hi, I'm planning to remove a wall to make it an open concept, as well as to take the existing tiles and carpet in the hall, bathroom and kitchen, living, dining and library rooms and replace it all with high gloss/polished tiles.
I need this job done before mid September 2013.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started