Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Newmarket homeowners have planned for their Windows and Doors projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 14 Windows and Doors projects posted by homeowners in Newmarket seeking the services of local Windows and Doors Companies. Total estimated value of these projects is $123,500.00 with a per project average of $8,821.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
1872 yr-old house was purchased with makeshift patchy framework and cheap door cut down to size. The site is in the process of being cleared, including removal of door, threshold, etc. New door will be purchased with frame from Home Depot. Need someone to install door and frame, May require building additional frame to attach new door frame to.
Install garden doors on main floor of house;
Presently there is a sliding door (5') in place that needs to be removed.
Installation required no later than November 16th.
The garden door will be supplied by home owner - it is from home depot.
When estimating, if there is an additional charge (see below), pls note it separately:
1. new garden door has to be picked up at home depot in newmarket (it has already been purchased);
2. old sliding door is to be dropped off at re-store in newmarket
I am looking for quotes to purchase and install a sliding door with blinds betwwen the panes of glass to replace my current sliding door.I a also looking to replace the main floor window at the back of the house as well. I would appreciate correspondance via email initially and we can proceed by phone once vendors have been selected.
We are aa York Region-based general contractor. We are looking for a reliable window and door supplier/installer who can join our team of subcontractors. If you can supply and install quality door and window products and are rated highly in HandyCanadian please respond. As part of our team we need you to:
- visit jobsites in York Region, Durham Region and north Toronto to measure and get full specifications prior to ordering
- remove existing doors/windows and dispose of as required
- dispose of any construction debris and help us maintain a clean jobsite
- ensure all products are installed in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines
- supply and install aluminum trim as required
- resolve any issues raised by the homeowner post-installation
- provide WSIB clearance
We currently have a contract in north York Region for 2 exterior doors and aluminum capping of 3 garage door frames.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started