Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Oakville homeowners have planned for their Plumbing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 36 Plumbing projects posted by homeowners in Oakville seeking the services of local Plumbers. Total estimated value of these projects is $139,000.00 with a per project average of $3,861.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I'm interested in having a toilet and vanity/sink installed in my basement. The bathroom is 8x7 and has roughed in plumbing. At this time we will not be installing a shower so the pipe for the shower outlet would need to be capped. We are planning to keep the original piping as it is for this hook up and I don’t think we would need to move any of the pipes. I have purchased the 13L toilet and I was told by RONA that everything was in the box that is required for toilet installation. Other then the vanity/sink combo I do NOT have the hoses required for the connections.
I would like to get an estimate on the number of hours it would take to complete the installation and the cost.
We have a series of small projects we'd like done. They include:
1. Converting a pot light to a junction box so we can change it to a pendant fixture.
2. Laundry Room - remove the laundry sink, cap the plumbing, move the dryer to the location of the removed sink and move the dryer vent. Old dryer vent would need to be blocked up.
3. Cable Wire Fishing - we need to fish new cable wire in two rooms of the house to add new cable outlets.
Two small jobs:
1) A copper line was T'd off our waterline in our garage and runs 10' within our garage to supply the waterline for our fridge. The joint of the pipe, which was a plastic seal, cracked and burst this winter. Looking to get that line fixed.
2) Shutoff valve in our basement leaks at the valve when the valve is opened up. Looking to get this valve removed and replaced. I have the replacement valve.
We have an old townhome in Oakville. In our master washroom the hot water faucet broke and came off. Now i have to use a screw driver to open and close the tap.
I have pictures of the faucet. Looking to get a new faucet installed. Open to the idea of putting in a good quality faucet (not the shower head) and potentially look at the waterproofing as well.
1. Bathroom 1: replace old toilet with new one (Kohler)
2. Bathroom 2: replace old toilet with one removed from bathroom 1.
3. Bathroom 2: replace tub faucet with new faucet.
4. Bathroom 2: replace 2 sinks and 2 sets of bathroom faucets with new sinks and faucets.
5. Bathroom 2: install 4 faucet shut off valves on bathroom faucets.
a. I have purchased the Kohler toilet, the Moen tub faucet, the Kohler Sinks, and the Moen bathroom faucets.
b. selected plumber to supply the shut off valves and any required small items such as toilet wax ring, etc.
JOB#1 - I am turning a bedroom into a ensuite at a home, need a plumber to pull the lines, from the existing main washroom.
Also would like to tear down a wall and create a walk in closet, with a ensuite washroom.
JOB #2 - need roofing repairs done. Consist of changing few plys, reshingling, gutter cleaning, etc.
Home is a bungalow 200Sq. Ft.
I like to receive my quotation $ per Sq/Ft. Not an overall Job price, I will evaluate and get in contact with you. Thank you.
Please Quote me separately Job #1, Job#2
Looking for a plumber to start work this week or next week. Serious inquiries only PLEASE!
Currently looking for a bathtub to be moved in the main bathroom, update plumbing from single sink to double sink. Toilet will stay in same spot.
In the master bedroom there is currently powered room. I'm looking for a toilet to be moved vanity to be moved and added a rough in for the stand-up shower. All I'm looking for in the powder room is for rough in's.
The space below the bathrooms are open and you can access all the plumbing
Again I'm looking for this to get down next week.
Please let me know
I have the replacement cartridge Delta RP2104 that was sent free of charge from Delta.
This shower unit was installed by the builder when the house was built in 2003.
Shower is in the upstairs master ensuite.
Please quote price and length of time required.
I have 2 days availabletos schedule the job thursday May 2 or Friday May 3
I would need a quote for several small projects/minor repairs in the house:
1) Kitchen faucet has some leakage. Would like to replace the faucet with another one that has a faucet and sprayer all in one.
2) Bathtub in master suite washroom: Need sprayer installed to make cleaning easier.
3) 2nd upstairs bathroom: tub faucet needs to be checked since lever switch for shower doesn't function well. There is still some water coming out from main faucet instead of from the shower head.
4) Garden and garage taps have some minor leakage (washer may need replacing).
I purchased a home in west end Oakville looking to alter existing plumbing next week for renovation
existing plumbing in open space below 2 new 3 piece washrooms on main floor
new kitchen plumbing required on main floor above open furnace room below
replace sump pump and pit with new equipment and check valves
We're a new retail store in oakville looking to install 2 sinks. There is no water supply or drainage on either left or right wall, just a 2 piece bathrrom at the end of the 700 square foot space. The only drainage available is to connect to the toilet drainage and the only water source is from the bathroom sink. First sink is approximately 10 feet from the toilet and 15 feet from the sink, second sink is 10 feet further. Digging under the toilet is neeed, and running 25 feet of copper piping also needed. Please provide me wit a quote
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started