Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Orangeville homeowners have planned for their Bathroom Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 17 Bathroom Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Orangeville seeking the services of local Bathroom Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $273,000.00 with a per project average of $16,058.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Just moved into a house that has a very dated bathroom and non-functional. In serious need of a reno. Looking for someone who can come out, guide as to what we can do with it (we have an idea but could use help/guidance). Looking for quote to do ASAP. Size of bathroom is approx. 7ftx10ft. Currently has bathtub, toilet, vanity with 1 sink and vinyl floor all to be removed. Looking at simply replacing bathtub/shower with one complete walkin shower unit, new vanity/cabinetry and flooring.
Remove existing tub and wall tiling , toilet and vanity
- replace with a 57" x 29" walk in tub (either tile or pre-fab insert of bathtub size), shower requires built in seat, If tiled tub require non-slip tiles on floor, sliding glass doors
- remove and replace flooring with non-slip tile
- supply and install slide bar shower head, grab bars (1 inside shower area long wall and 1 inside shower area by seat)
- reinstall existing toilet
- supply and install new vanity
SMOKE CO2 DETECTORS
- supply and install detectors for each floor - basement, main and bedroom level
- hard wired in conduit on exterior
Need to ensure that if 1 detector activates all activate simultaneously as home owner has reduced smell and hearing to respond to distant detectors or event on another level
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started