Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Orangeville homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 9 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Orangeville seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $435,500.00 with a per project average of $48,388.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Addition to 1930 craftsman house
- Remove existing 460 sqft post-and-beam addition
- 988 sqft 1 1/2 storey addition
- 330 sqft attached uninsulated garage
- Insulating Concrete Form construction
- Pre-finished wood board and batten siding
- 8 - 38x60 inch vinyl double-hung windows
- 2 - 76x80 steel double doors, full glass
- 560 sqft main floor with family room, mud room and 2-piece powder room
- 560 sqft hydronic radiant in-floor heating with polished concrete floor
- 400 sqft second floor with bedroom, walk-in closet and bath with shower and washer/dryer
- 330 sq ft hardwood floor
- 70 sqft tile floor
- 4 inch stained hardwood trim to match existing craftsman style
We are looking to more space or our small bungalow. We are looking to add a room approximately 16 by 12 . We also want to go straight down to the basement for an extra bedroom the house has a block foundation and is approximately 50 years old . The house is aluminum sided which we would continue .
I have moved into a 1978 backsplit home with a galley style kitchen. I would like to change it to an open concept kitchen/LR/DR combination closing off the kitchen and extending the front entryway and removing all the interior walls. It has a stick-frame room currently and is not truss ceiling with no structures above the it and an open basement ceiling to work with, below it. The current plumbing will be moved from the wall into the island along with the dishwasher and microwave. The other big change is the stove moving to the opposite side of the room and gabling out the 28 cu ft fridge. We will be using almost all of the exisiting theromowrap cabinetry and adding a shaker style espresso maple cabinet as the contrasting island. The backsplash will be a combination strip metal and stone mosaic and the floor will become a floating click floor in engineered hardwood from Torly's flooring in a rich espresso colour. I would love to have quote to make my paper dream come true!
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started