Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Orillia homeowners have planned for their Bathroom Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 14 Bathroom Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Orillia seeking the services of local Bathroom Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $131,500.00 with a per project average of $9,392.00.
Looking to have bathtub reno'd. tiled walls will need to be torn down, re-dry walled, tiled. Tub needs to be stripped and reglazed or touched up, if that's an option. size is 30"x58 3/4"x30"
detailed material list:
3x6 subway tile white for walls drywall grout reglazing kit for tub **we can supply or you can***
- Remove current shower and replace it with shower kit to be purchased by the owner
- remove current drywall and replace with drywall suitable for bathrooms
- remove and replace ceiling strapping for drop ceiling
- remove and replace the exhaust fan in the bathroom (to be purchased by owner)
- optional: replace current flooring in bathroom.
- the bathroom is 5' 8'5"
- I am the property owner --- we are trying to renovate this bathroom on a budget since we are putting the house up for sale in August 2017.
- can this project be done for $5000 or less ?
- please contact me with questions;
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started