Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Ottawa homeowners have planned for their Stonework projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 19 Stonework projects posted by homeowners in Ottawa seeking the services of local Stonework Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $198,500.00 with a per project average of $10,447.00.
My townhome front door entrance is 7' wide so I am looking for two quotes:
1) 7' wide steps (2 steps would be required) and a 7' in length curved walkway leading up to the steps.
2) 5' wide steps (2 steps would be required) and a 5' in length curved walkway leading up to the steps.
Materials I am considering are:
Trafalgar or Paleo Modular pavers for the walkway
Terrablok for the steps
Need the driveway repaved to add 2 to 3 feet of width.
I want to remove the old front and side steps and add newer ones with nicer materials.
I'd like to redo the front walkway, and pave both sides of the house leading to the backyard as grass has a hard time growing there.
May need to raise front walkway a bit, as it has settled a bit.
Measurements are better taken by you. I have already received a few estimates but nothing in the price range I am able to do.
If the price is right I am willing to do ASAP. Looking for professional, quality, long lasting work that will bolster curb appeal. If approved I'll need a detailed accurate contract with accompanying payment structure details.
1. Paver walkway along the side of the garage, from the front asphalt to the back door of the garage. The walkway will be three feet wide and about 26 feet long. Including the landing at the back garage door, the total walkway area should be less than 90 sq. ft. There will be about 1.5 feet on both sides of the walkway - one side is the garage and the other a fence. Both sides will be filled with decorative stone, for a total of about 75 sq. ft. of decorative stone.
2. Grading along back of house. The back wall of the house is about 60 feet long. The grading along the back wall needs to get raised about six inches. The grading should start about eight feet from the house, so it needs about 120 cubic feet of topsoil. There's a small deck and stairs in the area that have to be worked around.
3. A 16 sq. ft. patio landing at the bottom of the deck stairs.
Total approximate square feet of project - 725
Front lawn/partial driveway - including the existing step (approx 4x4 ft)-- Approximately 125 square feet plus rectangular retaining wall in stamped concrete design. The front area will be a mix of stamped concrete and river washed stone. The whole area has to be excavated to at least a foot in the lawn area and 11/2 ft in the driveway area.
The side walkway and back patio in stamped concrete - The approx 600 square feet.
Please provide online estimates which will be followed by site visit.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started