Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Pickering homeowners have planned for their Electrical projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 28 Electrical projects posted by homeowners in Pickering seeking the services of local Electricians. Total estimated value of these projects is $74,500.00 with a per project average of $2,660.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Need to replace my electrical panel in my 30 year old home in Pickering. I have also been advised I do not have a ground wire in my house. My house was converted from electrical to gas years ago before I moved in - I request quotes from certified licensed electricians who can provide strong references. Please contact me through email and we can set up a date/time. Thank you.
I need estimate on urgent basis for below tasks.
1- installation of exhaust fan in 4 washrooms( one of them already have fan which may need to be replaced) & Laundry room. I am new owner to house so can not answer majority of questions.
2- i have deck in my backyard which i want to be removed and instead want stone/brick/tile floor installed.
I want quotes and work to be done or urgent basis.
Would like to get some estimates for installing a stainless steel vent hood, chimney type, on an existing wall where another vent hood used to be. There is an existing hole to the exterior wall already, as well as an electrical connection too. I would like to get this project done as soon as possible.
Hi there, we are looking to get some work done in the Kitchen. Want to remove the existing tube lights and fixtures and want to replace with the pot lights. I would say maybe 4-6 pot lights depending on how the lighting would be. Can we get an estimate on the job. We want a clean job, when removing the old fixtures the ceiling work etc.
- one unfinished room. excessive wiring across ceiling. Think a lot could be stripped out and re-organized.
- looking to completely clean up wiring and get everything in perfect working order.
- once complete, adding a kitchen and finishing this room.
- laundry room is unfinished. Some wiring here could be cleaned up, reduced, etc.
- Need someone to not only complete this clean up project, but guide the project and our decisions to ensure the electrical throughout the house is in its best working order, and is set up for easy/efficient access/maintenance/repair in the future.
- Need a highly skilled, experienced expert electrician to tackle this large and detailed project.
- Looking for top notch quality workmanship.
We are looking for a person with plumbing and electrician licenses with a public liability property damage insurance and WSIB. We are doing a kitchen renovation and need to have the following done
raise 2 copper pipes and possibly black PVC pipe
replace 2 valves, roughed in new sink
new water line for a fridge
5 pot light, 2 pendent lights
power line for a fridge
possibly to replace a electrical wire
installatioon of fan
cabinet umdermont light
new outlet for an island
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started