Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Richmond Hill homeowners have planned for their Kitchen Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 31 Kitchen Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Richmond Hill seeking the services of local Kitchen Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $1,283,500.00 with a per project average of $41,403.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Kitchen Renovation project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Richmond Hill Kitchen Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Design finalized & ordered
• Cupboards, flooring, backsplash tiles
• bulkheads (minimize over stove side)
• light fixtures
Prepare walls for new cupboards & repair ceiling where bulkheads removed
• new tile floor (design, style, color, not determined)
• counter backsplash (standards - behind stove / fridge?)
• ceiling pot lights (nine?)
• connection for island (wiring & installation)
• under counter lighting (wiring & installation)
• move / install outlets for new design
• outlet for TV / cable
• microwave (wiring & install with proper exhaust system)
• wiring change for dishwasher move (& install)
• install new sink & faucets (including garberator.)
• adjust plumbing for dishwasher
• install shut off valves (hot & cold)
• move floor heating vent to accommodate new design
• existing laundry tub / cabinet
• new floor (same as kitchen)
• new laundry tub / cabinet (more sturdy)
• folding table? – Location
• plumbing shut off valves
(Looking for idea to better utilize space
• countertop & cupboards
• water shut off valves
• new faucets
MASTER BATH (quote separately)
• existing carpet flooring (room 6 x 8)
• new ceramic tiles
• new ‘high height’ toilet
We are hoping to get a quote on reno's. weunderstand that an onsite visit is needed also and we have outlined the type of work that needs to get done. We live in a townhouse so the scale is pretty small and we are located in Richmond Hill.
1) Foyer & Powder room - Change tiles on the floor, light fixture in Pwd room
2) Kitchen CounterTop (non-granite) a straightforward L shape, Kitchen sink, and tiles on the floor + backsplash
3) Master bathroom - . Remove bath-tub and replace with walk in shower. Tiles on floor and walls, and replace Faucets/Vanity, light fixtures
4) 2nd bathroom -Vanity/faucets+ tiles on the floor with touchups to 1/4 rounds in the bathroom.
We are looking for a Labour only estimates, and therefore are willing to shop around for materials.
Thank you in advance of your responses.
House 12 years old
We want to renovate kitchen, keep existing cupboards and structure of counter tops. We already have quote for new granite counter top and installation:
Remove approx 150 sqft of existing tile and prepare and instal only new tiles on approx 150sqft - kitchen and breakfast area floors.
Lower existing half wall current height 3'6" to be lowered to 3'. Between kitchen and breakfast area to accomodate new granite flat surface to overhang and create sitting area approx length - 8'9".
Install only tile back splash approx 35 sqft.
Supply and instal 8 pot lights (4 in dinette and 4 in breakfast area) keep on existing circuits.
Install 2 pendants over sink.
Supply and instal lighting under cupboards approx 8 ft.
Valance under cupboards approx 8 ft.
Side split house
Approx 8ftx12ft space for kitchen
Removal of existing cabinets, counter tops, floor
Removal of two walls to create open concept
Relocation of electrical outlets as appliances will now be in diff spot
Relocation of plumbing as sink dishwasher in different spot
Cabinetry - simple off white
Back splash tiles - simple railway tiles neutral or off white
Island in between kitchen and dining room where wall used to be - long enough to seat 3
Granite or quartz counter tops
Installation of everything including supplied appliances and lighting
Removal of 75 sq foot of ceramic in entrance way
Install hardwood in entrance way
Removal of existing stair railing
Install new stair railing
A kitchen reno in a 15 year-old house. The existing cabinetry and appliances are original. We have contracted with Olympic Kitchens for the cabinetry and have the appliances on order. The existing tile floor will be left as is.
Now we need to arrange the general contracting portions:
1. Removal of the existing cabinetry
2. Removing some existing bulkheads (to the left and above the cabinets in the picture)
3. Minor plumbing (feed line for the new fridge)
4. Minor electrical (new outlet for microwave - out of site in the picture)
We have yet to arrange the counter and backsplash, so there may be additional work involved for those items. We are also likely to need new trim, etc. to match the new cabinetry.
In addition, we have some ceiling refinishing and pot light work required in the front hall. The project is likely to start in early July.
Remove ceramic floor (there is about an inch of mortar under the tile)
Remove back splash
Remove existing wood counter tops
Remove existing cupboards
Move gas line for stove
New sub floor over existing
Install 140 sq ft 12X24 porcelain tile (subway pattern)
Install aprox 30 sqft glass 3X6 tile subway pattern
Install new Kitchen cabinets
Install 9 potlights (house is a bungalow)
This is a pretty straight forward job- Execution is the key. Looking to get quotes this Wednesday between 6:30 and 8 pm and will award the job on Thursday, if you want to send me an email earlier feel free to do so.. Respectfully we request qualified trades only and while we expect to pay fairly we wont be paying anyone like they are surgeons. I estimate this to be a week long project or less with 2 people working including demolition and drying times.
want a new 3-side customized kitchen, size of 6.8m * 3.9m approx. (incl. eat-in area), new cabinets (prefer dark color, e.g. walnut), granite countertop, double sink, new tiles & backsplash (tile with pattern), a big pantry, no island, traditional style,
I would like an estimate for an additional arborite countertop in our kitchen.
I operarate a group home for autistic children and do not have a handyman on staff.
Project is located in richmond hill with a semi-flexible schedule.
sorry, no pictures available for now, please contact patrick to book an appointment.
15' x 15'
home is approximate 30 years old
not sure about materials but would like new kichen, appliances.
not sure about whether will move sink, but it's an option.
open concept so i'm puzzled as to how to have a beautiful kitchen at reasonable cost
basically, full makeover.
My house was built in the 80's and the kitchen is a californian kitchen with a bulk head and peninsula. Now I want to take down the bulk head, demolish 2 walls, one between kitchen and dining room, and the other between the living room and the kitchen to have it more open and have enough space for an island. The project will require moving the oven to a new spot. Some inspections need to be done to make sure that the removal of the walls is possible.
I recently renovated my kitchen and am looking to install the following:
1) New Faucet with soap dispensor. (piping leading to the faucet is also old and needs replacement)
2) Install piping for the water dispensor of the new fridge going in
3) install dishwasher (there was no dishwasher previously)
4) Install backsplash after all plumbing is complete (I already have all tiles)
As you can see from the pictures attached. The space on the right involves the dishwasher, and the big space on the left is where the fridge will be going. The piping will be required to go all the way around the kitchen. Note, there is no backsplash currently installed which makes it possible to do all the plumbing work through the existing drywall and not through the cabinets. Please send me an estimate online, I am not looking to have in person meetings as the job is very straight forward and the pictures show everything.
I have an under cabinet range hood now. But it was installed too low for my gas stove (it is only 22 inches from stove top). I'm planning to change to a more efficient one and hang it higher. The problem is that in order to raise the range hood, I need to change the cabinet above to a shorter one in. Can anyone alter the cabinet to a shorter one, and install the range hood for me.
I'm looking for someone who can work with on a long term basis. There are other jobs need to be done besides the range hood project.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started