Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Thornhill homeowners have planned for their Painting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 20 Painting projects posted by homeowners in Thornhill seeking the services of local Painting Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $127,000.00 with a per project average of $6,350.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
This condo will be put up for sale after its painted/ new floors installed.
It is about 1400sf and is divided into numerous rooms:
1 laundry room
1 small entry area
1 large living/dinning area
1 balcony (floor to be painted)
There will only be two colours used throughout (white trim, cream coloured walls)
All paint will be eggshell latex, and will be provided.
I would like the flooring replaced in the house including the kitchen, powder room, foyer, and hallway. The house is a 50 year old 2 storey detached home in Thornhill. The total square footage of the current flooring is1200 sqft (approximately 1000 sqft is hardwood and 200 sqft is ceramic includes the foyer, hallway, kitchen, side door entrance, and powder room). The goal is to have hardwood in the kitchen and a seamless / leveled floor between the kitchen and the family / living room.
The project is as follows:
- remove ceramic flooring (200 sqft) includes the kitchen
- reinforce sub-floor (remove any noise from the flooring ) for the foyer, side door entrance, and powder room
- install 70 sqft of porcelain titles in foyer, side door entrance and existing powder room
- remove all hardwood flooring throughout the first floor and 2nd floor including all bedrooms, hallway (approximately 1000 sqft)
- reinforce sub-floor or replace subfloor as required to remove any creaking / noise coming from the nailed subfloor / replace with screws both floors
- install new 4 1/4 inch maple hardwood (pre-finished) throughout the first floor kitchen, hallway, living room & dining room and 2nd floor hallway, 3 bdrms and 1 office
- sand and stain the current stairs with the same stain as the new hardwood
- remove wainscotting in bedroom 2
Optional / Additional Scope:
- supply and install interior doors for all closets and rooms
- paint all 4 bedrooms and hallway for 2nd floor
- supply and install new baseboards for approximately 300 sqft
My name is Sara and I would like a quote to paint the kitchen.
The kitchen is approximately 18 by 10 and the height 8 to 9 feet.
I would like 1 small window trim painted and the baseboards.
I would like white paint.
I would like 2 coats of white basic paint.
A speedy quote would be appreciated.
I live in a Condo and am looking to have my bedroom painted with a specific SICO paint as well as have one of the walls wallpapered. The room is 8.5 X11. There are 2.5 walls in the room not including the area around the doors (there are 3 doors in the bedroom - one for the bathroom, one for the closet and the main door to the bedroom).
I need the stairs in my house to be done with laminate flooring (black), to match the existing flooring and wall colour.
In total there is 24 stairs separated by multiple floors in my house. I do not need the landings to be done.
As well, I would like a quote on having my doors redone in white.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started