Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Toronto homeowners have planned for their Commercial Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 21 Commercial Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Toronto seeking the services of local Commercial Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $2,030,000.00 with a per project average of $96,666.00.
I would like to speak to someone about an upcoming commerical lease project that I am taking on in May 2017. We are a dog daycare company that are about to expand into a new building that is currently a fire hall.
We will require a few different jobs to get the building ready for our business to get up and running ASAP after we take possession.
A rough breakdown of what's involved will include:
- Creating a doorway in an existing wall.
- Taking out and building a few walls.
- Taking out a drop ceiling to expose the piping above.
- Removing fake wood paneling to expose brick underneath.
- POSSIBLY putting in a new exterior door (we're still in the process of getting permits for this as the building has a historical designation and we are trying to preserve the original "look and feel".
- Building a series of "half walls" to create "stalls" for dogs to sleep at night and eat their meals.
- Painting the entire interior building space.
Additional items that we will be looking for but don't necessarily have to be done by the contracting company if they are out of the scope include:
- A multi ramp structure made from wood for the outdoor patio area (for dogs to climb on)
- Repairs to the outdoor patio/fencing (wood)
- Extending our current outdoor space - fencing (both wooden and chain link)
- Gating installation indoors to create "double door" entries into the main playrooms
- Reception desk build
- Installing traction material to an exterior metal stairway to allow dogs to safely climb them.
- Installing chain link van entry way with large rolling gates - possibly automatic.
The space is roughly 5500 sqft spread out on two floors.
We are installing very specific flooring and HVAC for dogs so we will likely not do those things through a contracting company unless they have comparable solutions to the companies we've been speaking with (non-slip epoxy flooring with metal flake, split units with exhaust fans and a major air filtration system).
I look forward to hearing from you and setting up a walk through soon!
Revised drawing attached. Revised requirements doc to be provided tomorrow.
Summary of scope changes:
-Adding additional sink, toilet and shower in women’s facility
-No kitchen except for the electrical for 2 receptacles
-Water heater will be electric so no venting
-No laundry facilities (washer and dryer) required
-No doors for both Women’s and Men’s facilities
-Reconfiguration of Reception desk and Juice bar to North East wall.
-Only 1 South Office Room that will required HVAC drop from existing HVAC directly above
-1 other change to HVAC is to add vent above Women’s change room area from existing vent running directly overhead
-Ceilngs are all open except for washrooms, showers and Office Room
The business is fast service, elegant atmosphere restaurant, serving upscale soups, gourmet sandwiches and grommet salads with personal touch service.
Seating area 300 square feet s, kitchen area about 400 square feet, counters area 300 square feet.
MUST have pervious restaurant design & protect management, MUST be licensed, MUST have references, MUST be committed to the project, MUST be insured, and MUST belong to trade associations
Major renovation project starting in 2 weeks for a job in the danforth ave area.
Work includes exterior painting work, and office renovations
Only sub trades required as we are the main contractors and looking for new trades to work with on this project.
We also have a 2nd facade renovation to do on the danforth at same time, which includes painting and prefinished panelling, special signage
Reply with your experience, references and send a summary or your web site and we will interview in next couple of days
I am looking for experienced contractors who has done similar kind of job.
Contractors must have,
1. worker compensation $ 500,000.
2. Comprehensive General Liability $ 2 million.
3. Comprehensive automotive liability $ 10,00,000.
I have complete set of drawings which can be mailed on request.
I am looking to obtain a quote for budgeting for the subject construction project. We don't have a location yet.We are looking to open a Cafe with cooking facilities (Grill and Stove), one washroom, seating for 8-10, standing space for 5. The floor space will be roughly 1000 Sq.ft and we are looking at locations downtown Toronto.
As we do not have a location please send a rough estimate of the location being in:
1) a previous restaurant location with walls and hood etc.
2) A location that is clean and need full development.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to your reply.
Tariq Al B.
We are hoping to find some quotes on the project uploaded. Please take a look at the designs and let us know if you are interested in the project. We need someone who can start as soon as possible.
Serious Inquiries only. Please contact through email. No phone calls.
Thank you in advance!
We will have the aluminum signs – all 18” x 24” – onsite and ready for installation.
• 7 nailed into cement bricks
• 9 attached to wire chain link fencing
• 3 attached to U Channel Poles (supplied by your company) and staked into plant bed, presumed aggregate a few feet under soil.
Please let me now the Quote and ETA (it’s a bit time sensitive, we will have the signs by Sept 12)
Thank you very much,
Hi, I need a contractor to build a sushi bar (10 seats) with a quartz countertop. The ceiling needs bulkhead lights. There's minor wall finishings that need to be done also - we need some stainless steel sheets to cover a raised section of the wall and some general paint work. We need to get this job done asap.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started