Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Toronto homeowners have planned for their Landscaping projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 139 Landscaping projects posted by homeowners in Toronto seeking the services of local Landscaping Companies. Total estimated value of these projects is $3,014,500.00 with a per project average of $21,687.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
- pressure treated deck (1/2 ft off of ground, roughly 14ft x 22 ft). Much of deck will be over a large concrete slab. Railings & 2 steps down.
- non decorative retaining wall (or other method) along one side of back yard (40ft long, 2 ft height)
- some flowers/shrubs/ stepping stones/mulch for part of the yard
- small stones/gravel for fill between flowers etc...
- Wooden fence approx 6 feet high along backside approx 40 ft long
- small retaining wall around tree/garden needed
- size: 10 x 12ft (roughly) by 1ft high
- soil needed to top box off
Please only contact if you're serious and willing to show up when indicated to see the site and provide a quote.
We are looking to do the following:
*Fence with 2 entrances/gates(PVC or cedar)
*paving of exisiting parking pad
*footings for a future carport/garage (with electricity, water and gas access)
*restaining of current back porch (approx 5x6)
*small shed (approx 4x6) to store shovels and other small items
*insulation and door for exisiting storage area under house
Timeline: spring 2016
Budget: approx $10,000
Convert a grass backyard into an interlocking patio approximately 15'w x 15'.
The small deck from the walkout would need to be removed. Landscaping in the backyard to include 1 or 2 small trees
that can provide some privacy from the strip plaza behind our house.
Landscaping along one side of our existing walkway including 1 tree at the front of the walkway.
Area is approximately 20'
I have an 800 square ft backyard, very bare right now. I've cleaned up the weeds and dandelions. I would like to put in some flagstones for a patio area, 3 garden beds, a couple stone walkways and a garden gate leading to the backyard.
Please contact me with any estimates and ideas!
Looking to complete a landscaping job.
Please see before and after images and 3D model of the scope.
General scope of work
- remove existing landscaping stones
- re-use stones to create new pathway on left side of deck
- shorten deck and create new stairs and landing - re-use existing stairs to do this
- instal new glass railing around deck
- clad the bbq and instal plumbing for sink plus create concrete countertop
- build concrete planters as shown in the plans and plant carl forrester grass inside
- supply and install 15' tall bamboo or cedars to create privacy wall
- reduce size of existing wood deck
- properly prepare ground and lay grass in all other areas
- maintain existing sprinkler system and re-position existing lights according to new plan
I'm looking to have some work done in my back yard and was wondering if I could maybe get a ballpark quote? I've attached a few pics of my current yard design and layout. As it is right now i have a low, 10x10 deck, and a 15x20 ground level yard that is currently landscaped with tiny smooth stone with plants along the sides.
I'm looking to resurface the current deck area with new wood, using the current frame. The other thing I want is to cover the remaining yard are (with the stones) with a low-profile/ground level deck. just framed off (as low and level as i can get it) with the matching wood that will be used on the deck. Basically, i want to deck the entire yard. It's not that big, pretty much your average tiny city yard, but i think we can get the look i'm hoping for.
My girlfriend and I just had a baby so we need to overhaul the yard to make it a bit more baby friendly. I'll also be putting a small railing around the 10x10 deck.
here are some pictures. thanks so much.
Overview: Complete backyard restoration. Currently, backyard has grass surface, surrounded by the mature cedar hedges, and chainlink fence behind hedges. The backyard is approximately 25x50 feet in size. Unfortunately, the access to the backyard is available only through a pathway next to my house (3 feet wide, difficult to bring heavy machinery there), or, via backyards of the surrounding houses.
Objectives: restore backyard to the mixed use purpose and reinforce the fencing to prevent the wildlife from entering the property.
Scope of work:
1. remove existing deck. wooden, 10x10 meters, and remove debris. (i might complete that prior to the beginning of the project)
2. trim cedar hedges (and tree branches where needed) and remove existing chainlink fence. Add sold wooden fence to ensure maximum possible prevention against the wildlife crossing into the backyard.
3. prepare the soil for solid surface installation. Install and cure concrete surface, with required thickness and compound mixture to sustain the elements and usage purposes.
4. install wooden deck, based on the following requirements (approximation):
- wrap around the sunroom.
- will service as a landing to 2 exits from the sunroom, a single door and a patio sliding door.
- wooden box next to the kitchen door to store garbage/recycling bins - i will provide dimensions and blueprint
5. materials, transportation, garbage and debris removal
- commercial concrete (specs to be confirmed)
- pressure treated wood
We have a backyard of approximately 67 sq meters that needs to be renovated and are looking for ideas for a very low maintenance solution.
There are some stones we currently want to get rid off and build a new fence.
We are located in Toronto.
Please, let me know who would be interested in the job.
The retaining wall needs to be repaired as stipulated by City of Toronto. Some of the railroad ties are rotten and the wall needs to be plumbed. The contractor must provide a quote and a completion date before January 28th, 2010. Here are the details of what the city wants as per their Order.
1) The retaining wall is not being maintained in good repair. Namely retaining wall has rotten wooden sections and is not in plumb condition.
2) The limb or branch, which is located on the property is decayed or damaged and has not been removed or otherwise pruned to remove the decayed or damaged portion. Namely, broken tree branch overhanging retatining wall to be removed.
The retaining wall is 55 feet wide and approximately 2.5 to 3 feet high. There is an old fence on top of the retaining wall. We also have a cedar hedge on our side of the fence and the neighbour to our back also has a cedar hedge. We need to replace the retaining wall and also replace the fence.
We wish to spend the least amount of money required i.e. we are NOT looking for any fancy solution. We also need a quote within 2-3 days as we need to decide on a contractor and send the quote to the City.
Looking at options
Gravel with stone, pavers or extended asphalt to the back of the lot. It is about 490 sq ft. We are open to options as the driveway also needs to be done. Motivated to start and get this finished.
One thought was place gravel then large Patio stones as a form of walkway.
Our basement has never been finished. It's around 800 sq.feet. House was built in 2006. Need to have a 1 bedroom apt. with small kitchen, washroom and laundry room. Project should be completed possibly in August.
Good quality material, nothing over the top. Budget is around 25000.
We would like to see previous jobs done by Contractor + references from customers.
We are in need of a contractor to tear down and remove all materials of our deck. We would like to replace the area with a temporary rock/gravel surface, and build a simple staircase from our patio doors to the ground (no deck). Can you provide a quote for this work?
3 years ago, my wife and I did some renovations in the interior of our old Victorian home but did not have enough money to do anything outside. Now we would like to turn out backyard into an outdoor living space and do some landscaping in the front yard which would include addressing the grading of the grounds away from the house as well as the retaining wall and steps going to the basement door needs to be rebuild. So we are currently accepting quotes from various contractors to do this work. Contractors will need to be able to provide us with references of previous work as well as being licensed.
Along front pad parking in front yard, we require a low retaining wall to replace the existing wall. This is more decorative than functional, it is to compliment our garden. THIS IS A SMALL JOB, 24 FT LONG. We would need some samples of brick as we have some ideas in mind of the type of brick and colour. Prefer natural colours; beige and light greys.
I am looking for a contractor to build a garage(detached), and backyard landscaping for now.Also possibly siding for house and other work depending on cost and how happy I am with the initial work.The person should be highly experienced building garages in Toronto + permits ect.(understand the bylaws)
Should be able to provide design ideas, get permits ect. I would like someone
who I can A to Z design + implement. I am too busy to take part in the project so I need someone who can take charge of it completly. I am only interested in licenced and insured contractors who have good reputations to protect.
Written contract will be expected. References required.
Hello Adrian here in the Toronto area. My bottom pre-fab concrete step is broken for which needs to be fix however also where the steps sit the ground has also sunk so water pools there.
What I am looking for is to remove the steps, patio stones, level the ground (packed well or concrete base) with a gradient to the side walk, possibly re-use the patio stone and new steps. Looking to get done ASAP and of course for the right price.
I need to have front and back of house landscaped. Backyard is just sand (will need grading, top soil, and hardscape) Front (small) has grass with cement walkway which needs to be removed and walkway laid out.
I would like a student or small Landscape co just starting out in landscaping that has some experienced. I do not want a large Landscaping Company as pricing is way too high!.
Car has hit my chainlink fence, hedge and retaining wall, Insurance claim, need old materials removed and new installed.
Prefer a privacy fence, new retaining wall, and landscaping ( cedar hedge preferred) also want new driveway in the back of house, 16' x 32' (pavement)
Complete missing section of backyard fence, build retaining wall for front garden.
Fence Side 1 width is 19 feet, 3 posts of 3.5" and height 82". Height of wood boards including 1 feet lattice is 77".
Fence Side 2 width is 12 feet and will take 4 posts. Including small gate. This section has concrete as the pics will show.
lot size is ~20 x 9 feet wide
I don't want expensive stone, Piazza blocks or similar product will be ok.
I have the locates.
Completely overhaul our front and back yards (see first pic). Front yard should look like the two photos (attached) with foliage. Back yard plan must include: dog run, hot tub, utility shed, dining space, perimeter fencing. Looking for a phased plan on the assumption that we can continue to incorporate elements over time.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started