Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Vaughan homeowners have planned for their Kitchen Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 12 Kitchen Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Vaughan seeking the services of local Kitchen Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $465,000.00 with a per project average of $38,750.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I have to tear out an existing builder kitchen and install a bellini kitchen.
Some custom work will be required because we don't have enough upper cabinets to fill the space, so we may want to design a wine rack or some floating shelves to fill a few empty spaces.
Preferable if you could also do the granite counter tops on the counter and island, maybe also the backsplash.
Please call me or send me an email.
- The home is 19 years old and in good condition.
- Dining area and work area in kitchen combined is 17 x 10
- Dining room (used as office) is 11 x 11
- Would like to see wall between kitchen and dining area (used as an office) gone to make one big kitchen
- Refrigerator (with water), stove are on side of wall to be removed.
- Window over sink
- Dishwasher opposite refrigerator wall
- Ceramic tiles are done throughout at present (to upgrade) throughout kitchen and hall, laundry room and powder room
- Powder room may require new cupboards and sink at same time as kitchen renovation.
We took out the old kitchen, and just installed new drywall along the walls which are now ready for new cabinetry... (Please see the 3 pictures attached for a visual).
The kitchen dimensions along the walls that require new cabinetry are approximately 8' wide (1st picture) x 16' long (2nd picture) with 8' ceiling height. The appliances will be standard sizes, and the layout will be as follows (more or less): starting from left to right in picture 2 - cabinet, dishwasher, sink, cabinet, stove, - now continue to picture 1 - cabinet, fridge. We may be able to fit a pantry cabinet to the left of the sliding door in the 3rd picture.
What she wants... Floor-to-ceiling cream colour cabinets with soft closing drawers and any other special features you can offer (she likes the kitchen in the 4th picture, but in my books it seems like a "fridge to far").
I am willing to spend more for a custom build kitchen over an IKEA kitchen if the price is right. If I am dreaming please let me know.
If you look closely at the pictures or ZOOM in, you may be able to see the exact measuments as written on the walls in pencil.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started