Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Woodstock homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 11 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Woodstock seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $276,000.00 with a per project average of $25,090.00.
- wallpaper stripping in kitchen and breakfast room
- lifting of old floor and laying of porcelain tiles in kitchen and breakfast room
- install sink and a half in kitchen
- remove one cupboard and install range hood
- replace one pipe in basement bathroom and fix drywall and paint afterwards
- replace countertop in kitchen
- install quarter round in 2 bedrooms on ground floor
- install synthetic crown molding in livingroom and dining room
- install jetted bathtub in second floor bathroom
Laundry located off garage entrance. Like to replace cubboards over washer/dryer with larger set (retail purchase?).
Add counter top over appliances
Replace plastic laundry tub and faucet with stainless steel
Add a cubboard under sink - may have to raise height to meet countertop
Condo is 24 years old, Oakaheelee Estate on Springbank Ave in Woodstock, ON, and still has original materials. Looking for good quality update, likely medium grade finishes, not high end fancy, since one of the options is to return the unit to rental purposes in a few years.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started