Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Laval homeowners have planned for their Roofing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 20 Roofing projects posted by homeowners in Laval seeking the services of local Roofing Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $228,000.00 with a per project average of $11,400.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
- Enlvement ancien toiture.
- Reconstruire une nouvelle toiture en bardeaux avec l'extension telque les plans.
- Fournir et installer deux ventilations Maximum au toit.
- Nouvelle soffite et gouttire.
- Finition murs de la pice d'extension en vitre fixe et gypse telque plans
- Fournir et installation deux fentres manivelles et deux portes jardins.
- Plancher de la pice mme niveau plancher cuisine en cramique.
- Isolation pice d'extension plafond, murs et plancher.
- Plafond en gypse mme niveau plafond cuisine.
- Chauffage pice d'extension avec deux prises lectriques et clairage spots encastrs
- Finition en maplexine murs extrieurs pour sous-sol et l'extension en bas du vitrage.
- Rfection escalier entre extrieur telque plan en pierre pave-uni.
- Enlvement old roof.
- Rebuilding a new roof shingles with telque expansion plans.
- Supply and install two roof vents Maximum.
- New soffit and gouttire.
- Finishing walls of the extension pice fixed glass and gypsum telque Plans
- Provide and install two windows cranks and two gardens doors.
- Floor of the room the same level kitchen ceramic floor.
- Insulation ceiling extension pice, walls and floor.
- Gypsum Ceiling same kitchen ceiling level.
- Heating extension pice with two electrical sockets and lighting recessed spots
- Finished in maplexine extrieurs basement walls and extending down the glass.
- Rfection exterior staircase between telque stone top unistone.
I own a semi-detached cottage in Chomedey, Laval and require a few shingles (perhaps a half dozen) to be replaced. I am on a corner lot and have had shingles blown away in very high winds. I am looking for a very reliable and trustworthy contractor for this job (even if it is only for minor repairs).
I have four projects that I would like to get started with.
1) I need additional ventilation on my roof (Maximums) to be installed
2) I have a leak in my master bedroom that may be coming from a roof joint, but the problem is unknown. I need someone to come and see what the problem is and to help fix the damage that leak had caused (ceiling fixing and painting)
3) I need a ventilator in my main bathroom on the second floor.
4) I would like to renovate my basement. I need to put up walls, finish the walls, install a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) and put in the flowting floor.
The house was built in 2004, and we have an inspection report from the inspection that was done in July 2009 that lists a lot more work. If we are happy with the contractor, we will continue doing business with them.
I need someone to come and check out the work. I am willing to pay for travel and for an estimate. I simply need someone that does quality work to show up as soon as possible and start working.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started