Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Montreal homeowners have planned for their Electrical projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 63 Electrical projects posted by homeowners in Montreal seeking the services of local Electricians. Total estimated value of these projects is $1,186,500.00 with a per project average of $18,833.00.
1. Replace Bathroom baseboard heater - 27.5 inches - need 500 to 750 watt heater
2. Replace Kitchen baseboard heater - currently 38.5 inches (could be extended) - need 2000 watt heater
3. Replace Bedroom baseboard heater - 47.5 inches - need 1500 to 2000 watt heater
4. Replace ceiling exhaust fan over bathtub (have replacement unit)
5. Repair garburator - disposal unit under kitchen sink (if it can be repaired - do not want to replace it)
6. Repair or replace wall switch in bedroom
We need to have the electrical work redone in one unit of a triplex. If we like your work, we will do all three with you!
Here are the details:
- 1100 sqft unit in a triplex needs complete rewiring
- Install and connect a new circuit breaker panel 100 amp 120/240 volt including circuit breakers.
- Need to install a center roof light in two bedrooms, and two in the bathroom
- Install a three-way switch in the hallway.
- 3 outlets per room.
- Outlet for washer and dryer including ventilation
- Install a new doorbell.
- Install a 50 amp stove outlet, one for fridge, two for counter, a spinning for future stove hood and a roof light in the back porch.
- Redo electric heating and wiring complete with adequate skirting and wall thermostats.
Nous avons besoin de refaire le systeme d'èlectricitè en une seule unitè d'un triplex. Si nous aimons votre travail, nous allons faire tous les trois avec vous!
Voici les dètails:
- 1100 pieds carrès unitè dans un triplex a besoin de recblage au complet
- Installez et connectez un nouveau panneau 100 ampres 120/240 volts en incluant les disjoncteurs.
- Il faut installer un centre d'eclairage au centre de deux chambres coucher, et deux dans la salle de bain
- Installez un interrupteur trois voies dans le couloir.
- 3 prises par chambre (3 chambres).
- Sortie pour laveuse et sècheuse, incluant la ventilation
- Installer une nouvelle sonnette.
- Installer une prise de 50 ampres pour la cuisinire, un pour le rèfrigèrateur, deux pour le comptoir, un filage pour une future hotte de cuisiniere et de l'eclairage dans le balcon arrire.
- Refaire le chauffage èlectrique et le cblage complet avec des nouvelles plinthe adequate et
Thermotat mural electronique non programmable.
On refait une cuisine qui avant tait ferm pour la rendre ouverte. Dans le mur que nous avons ouvert, il y a un fils qu'il faut cacher dans le plafond et une prise lectrique a enlever.
-Une prise pour un ilot
-Une prise pour le frigidaire
-2 prises pour comptoirs
-Electricit pour luminaire en haut de l'ilot et interrupteur.
-Relocalise prise du lave-vaisselle (4 pieds de distance)
-Relocaliser lectricit pour la hotte (2 pieds de distance)
La panneau lectrique est directement en bas de la cuisine dans le garage
La cuisine est au rough, pas d'armoire.
Bungalow avec accs l'entre-toit.
We own a lower duplex in NDG with a semi-finished basement. We want to finish the basement (including putting in a suspended ceiling) but the wiring in the ceiling is a mess. So we need an electrician to come and take out what is not in use, and figure out how to organize the rest. It's not a huge project, but needs a professional.
I have 2 bathrooms on the lower floor of a duplex. I need exhaust fans installed in these bathrooms. I live in the Snowdon area. I am looking for a contrcator to install the fans and route the exhaust out the exterior wall (Brick veneer).
I also need a contractor to run a new electric circuit in th ebasement to an excercies room that contains a treadmill requiring 12 AMPs.
I have a relatively heavy ceiling fan (~35lbs) that I want to have installed in the living room in my condo. I have installed two other smaller ones myself in other rooms without problem, however the living room seems to lack the same support beams. The building is 2005 construction with metal studs. I have a fan-rated electrical box but I'm not sure how to hang it in the wall of this room since the other rooms had wooden support beams going to the electrical box.
I need additional outlets in the bathroom of my condo. I would like to install a whirlpool in the future, so I would like to have the two circuits installed near the existing tub, and two on the opposite side of the bathroom for a heated towel rack and a bidet seat. The electrical panel is located beside the bathroom.
The job would be to take down a kitchen cabinet and to add a water line and drain to a wall in order to install eventually a kitchen island adjacent to the wall which will house a dishwasher.
At this stage, I would be looking at only doing the plumbing and electrical work required and would install the cabinet at a later time. However, if you are able to propose a price for this additional step, I am open to your suggestion.
On the picture, the kitchen cabinet to be removed is the one directly facing the camera. Thus, the plumbing work would probably run from the kitchen sink to the end of the wall. We're talking a few feet at most.
Need urgent help installing dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, and new water supply to new fridge (for ice maker /water dispenser). All appliances are new and brand Samsung.
I have the appliances in house and would appreciate anyone who could come on as short notice as possible. Any time this weekend would be great. If not at your first available appointment.
Please contact me with your quotation.
I have a light fixture with wire in the corridor, but I want to install a light fixture inside the entrance of the front door using the same wire of the light in the corridor. I would need a quote for it.
New condo, almost finish building. Delivery 8 August 2012.
If can do it ASAP it would be great.
Hi, I need to have recessed halogens put in on the ground floor kitchen and living room, approximately 600 sq. feet of ceiling in both rooms. Electrical supply exists and is currently serving halogen track lighting. the track lighting would come down and the recessed lighting would take its place. an electrician would need to phish the wires through the ceiling and put in the lights. we also need to have a stove range installed which and possibly a small island built for the kitchen. I live in a condo. can you give me an estimate based on these jobs?
We have secured the Canadian distribution rights for Sanidoor. Sanidoor is a patented touch free swinging door system, serving as the final link in the chain for the total touch-free washroom experience. We will be selling the product to various markets across Canada through a sales force that will not be tasked with the physical installation of the units, establishing a relationship with installers is the purpose of this RFQ.
* Basic Electrical: The Sanidoor unit needs to be connected to a standard electrical outlet (may have to be installed) or be hardwired.
* Basic Install: Installation manual calls for use of No. 2 & No. 3 Phillips head screwdriver, 3/16€ Drill bit for mounting hole pilots, Metric Allen Wrench set, standard pereonal protective equipment and other minor materials. Wires will need to be fished from the top of the door frame to the actuator mounted on the wall approximately 4' away.
* Finishing work: Units will be installed in both washrooms and major throughways. Contractor will have to provide proof of experience with drywall, tile, stone, brick, concrete, metal, wood, and marble as job may require installation on any of those walls previously mentioned.
* Startup Calibration: Simple data entry into digital display on unit to confirm door swing speed, and other options. Contractor will have complete access to the product design engineer for questions and will have a complete product training session.
* Interested in receiving hourly charge and piece work volume discounts if applicable.
* Please include any information pertaining to territory coverage if your company has provincewide/nationwide coverage.
* Please advise of any clearance documents you and/or your workers have that may simplify projects requirements (i.e. security clearance documents for Federal government work, etc.).
Hi there. I am looking for a professional to mount a suspended light fixture to a concrete ceiling above the dining table. The concrete ceiling does not have a fixture in place. I will also need an external electrical conduit from the light to the wall outlet. Please send me an estimation on this project and we will go from there.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
I own a home (with parking spaces) next to McGill University downtown. I would like to have an idea of what it might cost me for the labor to repair or replace an 83 inch base board electric heater. I'm not sure what the wattage is (1500? 2500?). It is connected to a smaller heater and I didn't want to try to remove the two heaters from the wall to find out.
We would like to break down few walls to create an open concept. The space is about 1500 sqft. We are in ville Saint-Laurent in Montreal.
Feel free to contact me for an estimation.
The work would include
Break down of walls
Repaint of walls
Possibly installation of carpets
I have many small repairs to be done and I would like an estimate. I will provide the materials. Here are the lists of repairs:
1) My kitchen sink is clogged and I tried to use the plunger but it still doesn't work. The plastic pipe under it most probably needs to be replaced.
2) I need to install a new toilet in my house as the old one doesn't work any longer.
3) I need to install a new range hood for my kitchen
4) 3 electrical outlets don't work. My electrical system is the old fuse system.
Let me know the price you would charge for all of this.
We just moved into a new flat, but the toilets, bathroom, and kitchen don't have any ventilation installed but they all have a window. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a 4 story old building in the Plateau (Montreal, Quebec). Walls are made of red bricks on the outside and concrete on the inside. We would like to know if anyone has had experience those such kind of work and will feel comfortable and experienced enough to do it effectively and aesthetically.
Currently the washer and dryer are in the kitchen as separate units on opposite walls. With plumbing on the inside wall of the kitchen and air vent for the dryer on the outside wall. We need to move the units to be stackable either in the kitchen, bathroom or closet and are unsure of the possibilities and options for the plumbing and venting systems
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started