Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Pierrefonds homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 13 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Pierrefonds seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $920,500.00 with a per project average of $70,807.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
|Dollard Des Ormeaux||12||$321,500.00||$26,791.00|
The house was built in 1964 and requires a few renovations done. The bathroom in the basement has a toilet and a sink and I need to move the washer and drier that is in the bathroom to the garage and add a standing shower. I would also like to add ceramic in the bathroom.
The patio needs to be entirely redone in wood. The cheminy bricks are coming apart on top of the roof so it needs to be repaired. Two small windows in the basement need to be removed.
General renovation after water flooding, insurance adjuster report is available for bidders. Interested GC's are requested to submit their estimate on or before March 12th at 2:00 pm.
Grand total de la superficie :
3 077,15 pi2 murs
1 009,41 pi2 plafond
4 086,56 pi2 murs et plafond
1 009,44 pi2 plancher
112,16 vg2 revtement de sol
383,75 pi lin. pèrimtre du plancher
389,09 pi lin. pèrimtre du plafond
1 009,44 Superficie de plancher en
1 085,15 Superficie totale des
3 115,24 Superficie totale des murs interieur
1 903,84 Superficie des murs
211,54 Pèrimtre extèrieur des exterieur en PC murs
New flooring (hardwood or engineered wood) @ ~700 sq. ft. top floor + ~230 sq. ft. living room + ~16 sq. ft. stair landing
Sanding, conditioning, & staining @ ~550 sq. ft. ground floor
Sanding & staining staircase/steps
New handrails for staircase
Kitchen floor ceramic tiling @ ~170 sq. ft.
Kitchen granite counter-top removal & reinstallation
Kitchen backsplash (possibly)
Master bathroom floor ceramic tiling @ ~ 40 sq. ft.
Master bathroom tub replacement with acrylic base shower & ceramic walls (membrane, etc.)
Main bathroom cabinet (granite counter-top removal & reinstallation)
Powder room cabinet (granite counter-top removal & reinstallation)
Laundry room cabinets
Various doors & door frames
Submersible sump pump (may require digging to lower basin)
Baseboards/moldings in entire house
I am planning to purchase a building and would like to renovate from a pepiniere to a restaurant. The plan is we will run the restaurant on the 1st floor while we live on the 2nd floor.
1st floor: Restaurant - 33' x 36'= 1188 sqft,
- there are pave-uni inside the building that need to be removed.
- extend the bathroom to accommodate handicapped.
- taking out oil furnace and tank to be replace with gas furnace.
- taking out all the wall and build a new on for kitchen area.
- fire proof ceiling drywall
- will need a recess light
2nd floor: residence - 1200 sqft approximate
- open some walls
- extend the bathroom to fit washer and dryer
- floating floor
- install balcony on the back of the building
Electrical: line for electric heater, stove
I am still waiting a property plan from the broker.
We have several things that need to be done:
- repair roof (there is a leak from the roof and we not able to find the source).
- install bathroom fan (no eletricity entry yet)
- garage insulation, layout and door opener installation (we need to create an wall to separate the furnace/water heater from garage, install a heater and isolate the garage roof due the bedroom in the top of it)
- install eletrical heating in the basement (playroom)
- renew/add attic isolation (depending on the need)
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started