Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Moose Jaw homeowners have planned for their General Contracting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 18 General Contracting projects posted by homeowners in Moose Jaw seeking the services of local General Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $1,173,000.00 with a per project average of $65,166.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your General Contracting project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Moose Jaw General Contractors.
1) total kitchen remake- removing old cupboards, and putting inland, cupboards + plumbing
2) entrance- add heat (boiler in house) building locker for kids stuff
3) adding air conditioning to the first and sec levels
3) replacement of all 3 entrance doors, 2 windows, 3 intor doors, and rehanging of doors
4) bathrooms new sinks, tubs, toilets and vanity s
5) move laundry room from third floor to basement
We have room by room list of all the thing we would like done, we have set budget to get done with so will work with contractor to see what we can do.
Budget is $60,000
start time asap
I have a 55 yr old cabin that had a veranda added about 45 yrs ago. The present support is cindercrete blocks. The veranda has sunk maybe 2 - 3 " causing the floor to be sloped downwards now. There has been a deck attatched to thefront of the veranda. The width of the cabin/veranda is about 22'. Can this be fixed?
It's large project
4 level split 1960 sqft
built in 1979
1) back of the house build 8-10 feet add on 2 story
2) redo the kitchen, put in a inland
3) remove boiler heat and put in furnace, air conditioning and duck work
4) re- model bathroom and on suit
5) all flooring
6) replace 2 doors
Price range is 70,000 to 100,000 depending on what we get the house for.
1550 square feet. Main level.
Basement finished like main level.
Double heated garage.wall finished.
Above average materials eg. fixtures, flooring, kitchen etc.
Site prepared and flat - lot part of estate.
3 bedroom. 1 study. Main
Basement. large room plus 1 gym room and bedroom/ den.
Landscaping basic lawn
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started