What makes a great home inspector? In a word... more! - More time on site to go through the home thoroughly, ensuring you get a more informative assessment of the true condition of the home you are looking to buy or sell. - More time with our client, you! We effectively communicate through the inspection process with you so you read more...
Inspectrum Residential Inspections has a TrustScore™ of 4.0. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Saint Lazare and the surrounding areas is 3.8. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here to learn more.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Yes|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Available upon request|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Available upon request|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2008|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2016|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
What makes a great home inspector? In a word... more!
- More time on site to go through the home thoroughly, ensuring you get a more informative assessment of the true condition of the home you are looking to buy or sell.
- More time with our client, you! We effectively communicate through the inspection process with you so you understand all the issues of the home.
- More training to keep up with new trends and new standards! We attend courses through-out each year and speak with industry trades to keep ourselves better informed.
- More knowledge to help you make a more informed decision. Conveying our knowledge with you helps you to understand what you are getting into, before you purchase or sell.
- More than just a minimum standard "tire kicking" inspection. We crawl into every corner we can and far exceed the "Association des Inspecteurs en Batiments" minimum standards, which are some of the most stringent in all of Canada.
- More for your $. Our reports are thorough, narrative reports with photos, not some checklist handed out onsite. We go through detailed aspects of the foundation, structure, electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, insulation and ventilation, interior and exteriors around the home.
Call us today for a free quote! 514-947-0557.
|Main contact(s)||Ian Towers|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2016|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||No|
|Insurance information||Insurance information available upon request|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.