Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Guelph homeowners have planned for their Fencing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 35 Fencing projects posted by homeowners in Guelph seeking the services of local Fence Companies. Total estimated value of these projects is $245,500.00 with a per project average of $7,014.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
We are looking for someone to install a chain link fence in our backyard. The sides of the yard are already fenced, we require a fence along the back of the yard and possibly a gate at the side. We will require the materials to be supplied by the contractor. The length of fencing required is 40'-50' plus the gate.
Looking for a contractor to installl a black chain-link fence, 14 feet in length for my backyard. This will require a gate in the middle to access yard. The fence will run from the side of the house to the chain link fence that runs along the side of my property (this fence is city owned). I am in the south end of Guelph.
Fence size will be 30' X 60'. It will connect into an existing city fence and connect to the deck on the other end.
Fence must be 5' high with a top rail. Must also be secured at the bottom as the dog is an escape artist.
Looking for Black coated fencing. Posts can be straight galvanized.
Gate#1 to be a man gate with spring to automatically close. Open into enclosure. 36" wide.
Gate#2 to be man gate with spring close. Open into enclosure. 48" wide
Gates must both latch tightly and securely. Gates should be lockable.
Contractor to supply extra 50' of fencing.
I am looking for a reliable, dependable and experienced Fence Contractor who can install a fence for my neighbour and my house The square footage to be fenced for my yard is approximately 155 and the other Yard is approximately 163. We also need post holes dug, could you let us know if you an also do this.
We have one fence in our yard that needs replaced, it is old and going to fall over. The fence is approx 120 feet long and we also need 2 gates and a middle 6 foot piece between the gates replaced too. the 2 gates are inbetween both houses. Pressure treated wood, 6 ft would be the height of the fence. Post holes and cement also need replaced ( I think there are 10 now present)
We require a contractor who has installed a 5' high glass railing / windscreen around an in ground pool anywhere within a 2 hour drive of Cambridge. We have a meeting with the Cambridge Pool By-Law Committee who has never heard of such a thing. Any assistance in preparing for this meeting (Wednesday, June 25th) would be appreciated. Thank You
- removal of old fence/posts
- installation of new fence/posts with a total length of 225 linear feet
- includes one gate
- there are hills and would like the fence to be same height all around
- privacy fence
- would like different options for height 6-10 feet
- cost effective but durable materials preferred (pressure treated pine?)
We have about 30 feet of fencing that needs to be put up in our backyard. We have the panels of fencing, but we need 3 or 4 postholes dug, posts put in and then the panels affixed. Some plants may have to be removed for the work to be done.
We'd like the work to be done in the next few weeks, if possible.
We live in Guelph, on Toronto Street.
Currently we have:
- 60 foot long and 3 feet high (approximately).
- It's painted wood, white picket fence.
- It's along the right side of my property from the back corner to 2/3 of the way to the front. There's also a 4-5 foot face with a gate that connects the fence to my garage.
- It's probably at least 2 decades old and is held together by paint basically.
What we need:
- Complete removal of the old fence and gate.
- Installation of new fence including new posts, panels, and gate. Keeping the same length and location of the gate.
- We're thinking of a semi-privacy fence, 3-4ft in height, done with pressure treated wood. A similar pattern to what I have in mind can be seen here:click here
- Please provide information on post-hole depth and anchor (cement) recommendation.
- Please provide itemized pricing (ie. removal costs, material costs, labour costs) or pricing based on different options (ie based on design, construction material, post depth, etc).
- Please provide some information on your experience, past projects, and references to similar projects.
- If you can provide information on insurance, WSIB, BBB, etc. that would be welcomed too.
- Original ideas are welcomed!
Need a short, black chain link fence with privacy barrier from house to start of wood fence that separates back yard from a neighbour's back yard. Would like removal of have 6.5ft. X 6ft wood fence to be replaced by the chain link fence or at least have the one wood pole removed. I can remove the planks of wood and wood frame, if necessary.
Fence would be 6.5 feet long and gate would be 3 or 3.5 feet wide? Total length from house wall to start of neighbour's fence is 9.5 feet. Height of fence and gate to be six or five feet, preferably six feet. Fence length from house can vary to accommodate width of a prefabricated gate.
House is a semi in east area of Guelph close to the East Branch of the Guelph Public Library.
I require a fence approximately 60ft x 30 x 20 x 30 (very approximately). Three sides will be wood, the 60ft side will be another material, hopefully chainlink. The long side is difficult as the fence is between a 2ft tall concrete wall and an 8ft tall cedar hedge. The working space is limited on this one side. Also requires 2 gates, which are both wide. I would love to get some quotes from professionals who can pull this off. I imagine this project will be challenging.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started