Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Niagara Falls homeowners have planned for their Painting projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 20 Painting projects posted by homeowners in Niagara Falls seeking the services of local Painting Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $139,500.00 with a per project average of $6,975.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Painting project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Niagara Falls Painting Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Need a mini reno done. It will include the below tasks.
If you are interested, kindly give me a call with an idea of timelines and costs
1) Paint concrete steps
2) Flooring - currently linoleum, go with vinyl or tile on top
3) Change light fixture x1 (inside)
4) Flooring - currently linoleum, go with vinyl or tile on top
5) Change light fixtures in kitchen x2
6) Paint walls and closet doors
7) IF CHEAP: replace laminate counter without doing any tile removal from adjoining wall
8) Paint walls and closet doors
9) Change light fixture x1 (inside)
10) Replace toilet and vanity
11) Reglaze tub with neutral colour
12) Vinyl flooring
13) Change light fixture x1
14) Peel&Stick frosting on window
15) Take down old shower curtain
WHOLE HOUSE INTERIOR
16) Tear down wallpaper borders
18) Change light fixtures x4 (3 bedrooms, 1 hallway)
19) Change light fixture x1 (dining area)
20) Change outlet covers
21) Take down mirror from outside of bathroom, all curtains & rods, blinds, carpet from one bedroom
22) Rake leaves
I need someone who can paint a cartoony jungle theme in our nursery, basically just the outline as we would like to do the colours ourselves, basically we need someone to make the room like pages from a colouring book that we can fill in. Animals and plants need to be a certain sizes to go with baby furniture. Smaller room, probobly wont take more than a couple hours to do the outline....
Porch. There is new roof on the porch however the wood beneth the porch is rotting and needs to be replaced and the wood surrunding the porch top (below roof) need to be either partially replaced or painted. The whole porch (exept the floor) need to be re-painted in white.
Kitchen. Someone did bad job trying to stain it and now all of cupboards need to be replaced and likely hinges need to be replaced too.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started