Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Windsor homeowners have planned for their Handyman projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 12 Handyman projects posted by homeowners in Windsor seeking the services of local Handyman Services. Total estimated value of these projects is $45,000.00 with a per project average of $3,750.00.
1) Cupboard door above fridge need to be cut to new size and cut offs attached to bottom of cupboard to make look good.
2) Stove exhaust to be made to exhaust to outside.
3) Front and back door replaced with new doors that need to be drilled. Front door about same size as previous. Back door is not.
4) gate in back fence put back in (we have the hardware)
5) fix siding (top strip on front of porch is down) (we have extra siding pieces)
6) replace railing and stairs on front porch (wood)
7) hang hammock chairs (2) from top of porch
8) pull put (not remove) 1 section of crown molding in kitchen to make look more flush with the rest.
We are cost-conscious value-investors working on multiple projects, for which we seek detail-oriented, methodical, problem-solving, neat & tidy, handy contractors.
There are 3 qualities of a professional you must show proof of.
You should be able to DEMONSTRATE the following ...
1) You should be able to DEMONSTRATE HOW you created a simple solution for a complex problem on a project, which saved time & money, and improved quality
2) You should be able to DEMONSTRATE your previous WorkPlans* (Who does What When, using How Much quantity of What material, in How Much Time).
You should be able to demonstrate that you're WILLING to do whatever it takes to become comfortable with emails, technology & systematic planning.
If you think creating a WorkPlan is a waste, then we're not the right fit for each other
3) You should be able to DEMONSTRATE how you have guaranteed your results on 3 measures: Cost, Time & Quality
You will be working on distressed properties in need of rehab, to bring them into ready-to-move-in condition within 3-4 weeks. Do this well, and you will have enough work throughout the year.
This will be good for you if you're a contractor with integrity & vision who can see that you will make more profit over many deals by being the 'go-to' resource for a full-time investor.
If you're 'hungry' to move into multiple projects, and have the willingness to learn & do whatever it takes to complete projects on time, on budget and exceed quality expectations, let's talk.
If you've only worked with retail home-buyers on one-off projects & have not worked with cost-conscious value-investors on a long-term basis, let's respect each other's time & continue our separate ways.
You will be expected to complete projects to a high-neighbourhood standard, with a WOW factor within strict cost, quality & timeline budgets, using ingenuity, savvy & smarts.
>>> A few key visual cues make a HUGE difference to our Tenants. e.g. - Good Lighting Fixtures, good cabinets, and a Feature Wall
See pictures of how we transformed 2 completely gutted units in Toronto, no less for less than $12k each. (Yes, Twelve Thousand each from studs to move-in-ready, in Toronto)
If you think this is 'impossible', then we're not right for each other
Our Windsor projects require renos to be completed to 'move-in-ready' condition for 3-8k including taxes; and require a heightened willingness to use a high degree of ingenuity, street-smarts, and well-planned execution.
The rewards are huge, and on-going.
>>> Our expectations:
Pl. note, we acquire old homes that need rehabs & invariably, things that are not addressed in the scope of work will be encountered.
If they are small things, I expect the contractor to fix them and move on.
If they are big things, I understand that stuff happens.
We must discuss them and agree to additional charges before the work is done.
These are investment properties, and NOT my personal residence; so you will be given preference if you have cost-effective solutions to begin (and complete!) the task on-time and within budget.
THIS PROJECT IS FOR YOU IF>>> ... if you're the sort of person who has initiative, enthusiasm and 'go-getiveness' (just made that up), ... if you're the sort of person who's usually bursting with ideas on what you can do to meet the objectives (cost, time, quality) once I've shown you around.
This project is not for you if you expect me to do the spoon-feeding.
Do this well, and YOU'LL GET GLOWING TESTIMONIALS & be recommend you to my Investors Group (400+ mbrs), and have work all-year-round.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started