Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Maple Ridge homeowners have planned for their Plumbing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 19 Plumbing projects posted by homeowners in Maple Ridge seeking the services of local Plumbers. Total estimated value of these projects is $120,000.00 with a per project average of $6,315.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Plumbing project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Maple Ridge Plumbers.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Hi my name is Ella and I have collaborated with The Home Team, a non profit organization who give free renovations to needy families and we are in need of plumbers, electricians, and drywallers. If you would like to donate your time to this worthwhile project please contact me at 604 866-6271 or Russ at 604 240-1985.
City TV will be covering this project as well as other papers. Your name will go on The Home Teams website as a sponsor and I will personally put an ad in the newspaper Thanking you and/or your company for your services.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
The project address is 11673 272 st Maple Ridge BC
kitchen sink is backing up; electric snake did not do the job last time; it took a drain king to clear the blockage. Want to replace the abs piping from the trap to the main line drain pipe. There are too many turns in the pipe, which is minimum 18 years old, so probably has buildup on interior pipe diameter. In addition, the main drain line is up angled which needs to be corrected; all of this is within approximately ten feet from the trap. Hopefully the main drain line does not need to be replaced. time is of the essence here as it is the kitchen sink...with garburator and dishwater hookups.
Replace the shutoff valve where the water line enters the house. This would involve turning the water off in the front yard and removing the old shutoff valve and replacing it. It also may require replacing some of the fittings in the immediate area of the cutoff valve as they look suspect. The seat in the cold water tap on the bathtub is chipped and needs replacing.
1) Replace all Poly B plumbing through out strata unit, (strata permissions obtained for all renos)
2) All Fixtures in two bathrooms c/w Tubs to be replaced fixtures vanities and tubs on hand.Kitchen fixtures on hand
3) Remove current flooring 250 sq feet) kitchen, bath and hall, refasten base floor (squeeks) supply and install additional 5/8 floor, supply and install in floor heating, Check current power, supply and install additional circuit if required,. Install slate flooring Slate only on hand, according to owners pattern. Supply all other necessary flooring materials
4) remove Kitchen Cabinetry,
Remove Stubwall and valance wall and replace with new valance and stub wall (there is a 2 foot opening the length of the current wall between kitchen and dining area. 6 inches over. Move current Kitchen opening 2 inches (non bearing wall) to make room for new cabinetry. extend current wall 6 inches
Assemble new Cabinetry, Install new Cabinetry, supply and install Cabinetry millwork
Counter top sourced to be cut when new cabinets installed.
5) install 2 walls in basement floor for small room. Update Heating Circuit to code
6) As built and after reno to scale drawings available.
7) If room left in budget Install 240 volt circuit in Carport for electric car.
8) Add water line and tap to deck (directly above current line to patio.
Note: we have a $7000 estimate for all plumbing and plumbing contractor prepared to do plumbing if Overall contractor amenable to working with (Tap2Drain)
9) Have Strata permissions will need building, plumbing, and electrical permits. Need a contractor before able to apply for permit. Contractor must be certified? to work in Maple Ridge, Must prove insurance and WCB coverage.All work to Exceed building Code minimums.
Please see attached drawing for job.
I'm general contractor. There is car wash now. My client wants to switch to unit area.
I only have a architecture drawing.
But my client need a rough estimate price for the job.
I'd like to get quote for concrete forming, plumbing, gas fitting, glazing, brick layer, demolition, electric, HVAC.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started