PRE-LISTING AND PRE-PURCHASE HOME INSPECTIONS - A home inspection will take approximately 5 hours to complete (2 hours for apartment condo units) depending on size, age and condition of the property. Inspection Reports include photo documentation where applicable. - An in-depth, non-invasive, visual and physical examination of the p read more...
I will not buy a home without Kevin Hawes to inspect it. Unlike most, he does go on the roof, which is vital after all our wind and hail storms. He has decades of experience, state of the art tools, and incredible integrity. When concerns developed after 2 years he quickly and thoroughly checked out the issue at no cost. With many home inspectors graduating from a 2 week course, and happy to give you a glossy report, Kevin stands out with his previous experience as a contractor. He welcomes and wishes you to be with him in the inspection as his explanations and color around the issues are very important. I can not over overstate the quality of his work and depth of knowledge. He spent almost a full day on the inspection.
Assured Home Inspections has a TrustScore™ of 4.0. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Calgary and the surrounding areas is 3.8. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Yes|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Ever Provided False or Misleading Information||No|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2003|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2008|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
PRE-LISTING AND PRE-PURCHASE HOME INSPECTIONS
- A home inspection will take approximately 5 hours to complete (2 hours for apartment condo units) depending on size, age and condition of the property. Inspection Reports include photo documentation where applicable.
- An in-depth, non-invasive, visual and physical examination of the property, will be performed with pride, by an educationally trained, experienced, unbiased, insured, and Certified Inspector.
- We encourage you to attend the inspection and we gladly anticipate answering your questions. We also realize that most people manage busy schedules, and cannot give up a few hours for the inspection. What most people do is attend a portion of the Home Inspection, usually the last half hour or hour of the inspection. This way, you will be able to attend the presentation of the Inspection report, as well as ask questions and observe.
- The Inspector is limited to performing two inspections per day. This is to ensure that the Inspector can spend the proper amount of time on your home, answer your questions, and not be rushed to attend multiple appointments.
- Follow-up support by e-mail or telephone, on any questions relating to the Inspection, is available and included as part of our service commitment to you.
|Main Contact(s):||Kevin Hawes|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2008|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency Service:||No|
|Licensing Information:||Click here to view our Licensing information|
|Insurance Information:||Contact Assured Home Inspections to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.