- Experienced in construction and maintenance of electrical installation, electrical equipment, HVAC, MCC centres, lighting equipment, services and services equipment, grounding and bonding, fire alarm system, emergency power supply, high voltages installation, protection and controlling, hazardous location, c read more...
We will never allow businesses to pay for review alterations, editing, or removals. Published reviews have undergone strict examination to avoid fraudulent/fake review posting. Learn more.
Never hire this electrical contractor ,Namik Demirovic he collect $800.00 as advance for a Job he never show did and does not want to return a penny.he does not answer his phone nor return my calls.
Demirotech Electrical has a TrustScore™ of 0.7. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Etobicoke and the surrounding areas is 3.1. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2005|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2010|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
- Experienced in construction and maintenance of electrical installation, electrical equipment, HVAC, MCC centres, lighting equipment, services and services equipment, grounding and bonding, fire alarm system, emergency power supply, high voltages installation, protection and controlling, hazardous location, cathodic protection, branch circuit wiring, rigid and EMT-PVC conduit bending 1/2 -3
- Prepared, read, interpret blueprints, drawings, specification, layouts, installation of wiring, cables, grounding, bonding electrical equipment in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing environments.
- Professionally skilled in dry walling, plastering, painting, drop sealing, demolition, concrete, plumbing and others general works
- Front line hands-on field work, troubleshoot, installation, renovation, instrumentation, start up, testing, electrical installation, services, maintenance
- Electronics Troubleshooting, PLC programming, Equipment Maintenance, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness
- Experience in Communication with the Clients representatives regarding Construction, Maintenance, Area of Concerns, Proposals, Contract Requirements, Specific Projects Procedures, Equipment installation
- Advice the Client s representative on any variation of work that may generate cost or time impact in Construction, Service, Repair, Maintenance
|Main contact(s)||Namik Demirovic|
|Alternate Phone Numbers||647-856-4826,|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2010|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||Yes|
|Legal structure||Sole Proprietor|
|Licensing information||Contact Demirotech Electrical to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information||Contact Demirotech Electrical to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.