Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Kanata homeowners have planned for their Bathroom Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 19 Bathroom Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Kanata seeking the services of local Bathroom Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $1,276,500.00 with a per project average of $67,184.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Ensuite bathroom renovation . 1990 single detached home in Beaverbrook , Ontario
Currently linolium floor.
We want to put new cermic tile on the floor and all around the bath tub .
There is existing tiles around the bathtub now.
I suspect you will need to add a new plywood floor to glue the tiles.( tiles will be supplied )
Install new toilet only.( supplied )
We will be refacing the bathroom vanity doors only as well changing the countertop , double sink and faucets.
( all materials supplied )
We are not touching the stand up shower as it is good or existing bath tub. We are tiling around the bathtub.
The bathroom is approx 12 ft x 9 ft ( irregular shape ) and this includes the bathtub area.
Shower area is a seperate space and not included.
no electrical isues to deal with.
easy access to bathroom.
Two small (<200sq ft) bathroom renovations.
Bathroom # 1:
Tear out existing bathroom (tub, vanity, tiles).
Install new walk-in shower, ceramic flooring, tile shower/tub surround, new vanity
Bathroom # 2:
Tea out existing bathroom (tub, flooring, vanity, toilet).
Install new tub, ceramic flooring, tub tile surround, new toilet, new vanity.
Hi, we would like to find a contractor who can reno our bethroom (5' x 8' approx.), new vanity, toilet, change tub to shower, new faucets, lights, mirror, etc.,
The bathroom is in good condition; however, it is in need of renewal!
We are on a modest budget......
We would want references and pictures, please.
Also, we would like to have the work done in May.
I looking forward to hearing from you.
I live in Kanata and have a shower that needs to be renovated. I currently have an all cermic shower that needs to be taken out and a new acrylic one put in. I already have the acrylic shower its a multi piece unit fromclick here . So here is what I need done
- Remove old Ceramic (currently 50x50 approx)
- Make new walls to contain new wall system (48x36)
- Install walls, tray, doors and Shower water column (1 piece jetted )
- Finish with tile between old and new section
- Acrylic Walls are 77” high with base and actual walls are 92” high. So above I will need some sort of bathroom paneling put on with a channel strip.
If this is something you can do, please email me and we can get together to see what the cost would be.
We need someone to do the parts of the reno we are not comfortable undertaking and may be willing to turn over the parts we are comfortable with if it makes your job easier!
- replace existing tub with shower - Suspect there might be water damage to subfloor...
- remove existing tile floor and level and lay new tile floor
- we are capable of doing vanity and toilet removal and installation of new fixtures (price dependent, we may include this work in project!)
- tile floor removal, inspection of subfloor (repair if necessary as previous owners let old toilet regularly...), level and lay new tile floor
- we are capable of doing vanity and toilet removal and installation of new fixtures (price dependent, may be included in project!)
Powder room (located under master ensuite):
- inspect ceiling and repair drywall and ceiling fan as required (tub from ensuite above has leaded into this room...)
We are open to suggestions for design and finishing touch ideas (i.e. we want to install teak shower seat, niches for shampoo, etc.).
As far as price - aiming for $5-10k.
Having just moved into this house, we have discovered that the master ensuite whirlpool tub is leaking. A plumber has assessed that it may be almost as expensive to repair as to replace it, and since it is an older tub he recommended to replace it. The job is to remove the old tub and to install a new one, including any necessary reworking/repair to the surrounding frame, ceramic, mirrors, etc.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started