Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Scarborough homeowners have planned for their Masonry projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 15 Masonry projects posted by homeowners in Scarborough seeking the services of local Masonry Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $54,000.00 with a per project average of $3,600.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
-a tenant has rammed her car into a one storey 2 car garage corner brick pier. The brick pier (corner of the one storey building) has cracked and broken the 2 wythes brick corner structure holding up the overhead steel beam for the 2-car garage door. We need a brick mason to rebuild the corner brick pier.
The chimney crown is cracked, and prefer to have replaced instead of fixing the cracked one, if the price is right. Also want to replace the cap with more water tight one. The flue is 8.375" square with rounded corners, Chimney bricks are in good shape, and 16.5" x 16.5", the crown is 22" x 22". Please reply with the estimate, before asking for site visit.
1. I need my driveway with interlocking expanded.
For this job a couple of rows of interlocking brick and the curb have to be removed.
Then I want it dug to a depth of 1 foot, and the width about 3 feet.
The driveway is about 30 feet. I will later fill with crush gravel stone & pavers, but I just want the digging done, for now, and curb plus pavers disposal.
2. An area behind the garage approx. 20' X 10' dug to 6" deep.
Here I have a pile of bricks and some concrete slabs to dispose.
I will put in the stone and interlocking at a later date.
Excavation, ( in two stages) foundation Concrete, block masonary with weeping tile work etc. to be done by one contractor.
Framing work to be done by framing contractor including sky light to be done seperately.
Roofing Shingles and soffit etc work to be done by the roofing company again seperate contractor
The exterior walls around the windows at the side of my house have cracked and water is leaking into the house. It is an all-brick detatched house, about 2000 sq. ft. and the house is about 25 years old. I'm interested in getting the cracks fixed and the brick around three windows may need to be replaced. Need a structural engineer to evaluate the house and give me an estimate as to how much it would cost to fix these issues.
I need my current chimney taken down and reconstructed, as well as some other roof work done.
1) First of all, I had my chimney cleaned a couple of months ago and the unscrupulous company claimed it was about ready to fall any moment because it was sinking into the roof and exterior is damaged. We never use our fireplace, but the previous owners did. There is clearly some visible deterioration of the chimney taking place, and I will buy that the chimney needs to be reconstructed based on the previous company's work, but urgency of the work was invalidated by my neighbour who is a general contractor and said we should be ok.
2) The roof company also said that I need my eavestroughs on the second level realigned. They were proposing to just manually realign them and charge for labour, but I understand from my neighbour again that there are brackets that can and should be installed inside the eavestroughs for a longer-term fix.
3) Lastly some of the flashing on the first floor of the roof needs to be resealed.
I live in a two story house, that is approximately 26 years old and in pretty good shape.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started