Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Burnaby homeowners have planned for their Cabinetry and Millwork projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 12 Cabinetry and Millwork projects posted by homeowners in Burnaby seeking the services of local Cabinet Makers. Total estimated value of these projects is $54,500.00 with a per project average of $4,541.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Cabinetry and Millwork project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Burnaby Cabinet Makers.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I am interested in a quote for a custom built-in in my apartment (concrete highrise located in Burnaby).
Dimensions: 44.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 8' tall (ceiling height)
Note that there is no crown moulding but there is baseboard moulding which is approximately 1/2" wide.
Ideally, I would like the bottom have an enclosed area with doors, above that a few small shelves divided into spaces large enough for wine bottles (I'd like space for approximately a dozen to twenty bottles), and the rest shelving. I would like the shelves to be divided in the center and they do not have to be adjustable. The unit does not have to reach the ceiling as I wouldn't mind an undivided shelf at the top for random things.
Material: The unit would need to be painted to match the wall colour so a furniture-grade plywood would be sufficient.
Hopefully that is enough information!
Thank you for reading my project post.
I would like to do a cabinet refacing for the cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom.
Here are the measurements for the cabinet doors/drawers
A: 16' x 14'7/8 (2)
B: 30'1/2 x 16'1/4
C: 16' x 13'5/16 (2)
D: 30'1/2 x 19'3/8 (4)
E: 24'7/8 x 13'1/4 (2) - for bathroom
F: 24' x 16'1/4
G: 24' x 13'3/8 (2)
Please offer me your best price. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to visit the condo ?
I am looking to get a quote for a custom cabinet door to match our kitchen cabinets for a small pantry/storage closet. The storage space also requires some shelving to be installed. I have attached a photo of the space and another photo of the cabinet door we want to match. I will also need a bit of drywall repair around the chimney next to the closet.
I am looking for an expert finishing carpenter who is experienced in putting together a wall unit in my home, something similar to what California Closets can provide but at a more competitive price.
Width = 9-10'
Height = 8'
Finish = white
Materials = Wood or particle board
Location - Townhome in North Burnaby
I have a variety of projects I would like to accomplish in the house in Burnaby. The house is in a good condition and no major structural changes are necessary.
1. The Garage: Put in cabinets (generic or custom) in a traditional 2 car garage including shoe cabinets on one wall of the garage. I am thinking deeper cabinets on the bottom for some banquette like sitting with larger bins and recycling storage and having shallower shoe shelvings on top (covered) for shoe storage. On this wall, there are a door to the laundry room, a door to the backyard, and a central vacuum hanging off of the wall so the room for storage is tight and therefore, need to be floor to ceiling shelvings and cabinets.
2. The Laundry Room: its a small sized laundry room with a sink, a washer, and a drier all on the same side of the wall with a window in the middle. The current cabinets on both sides of the window are tiny. Would like to replace these two cabinets with bigger cabinets to the ceiling for storage and also a bar between the cabinets to hang some of the clothes to dry.
3. Storage shelving: there is an awkward shaped nook in the basement that is not used for anything. Would like to put in shelves to provide extra storage. The shape is a rectangle with a 1/4 of a circle cut away from the corner. Looking for simple open shelving with about 3~5 shelves.
4. A patio: There is a patio in the second storey. (approximately 2m by 6m ish?) the tiles are coming up and we would like to remove all the tiles and hopefully put in something lighter and durable for bbq and sitting.
5. Other projects in the basement...
How much each and all of them would cost approximately (I understand I didn't give exact measurements) and how long would it take for completion?
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started