Supply & Install Windows Doors - Steel & Fibre Glass Garden Doors Patio Doors At Comfort Windows & Doors our clients always come first. *** Comfort Windows & Doors will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs. ** read more...
We will never allow businesses to pay for review alterations, editing, or removals. Published reviews have undergone strict examination to avoid fraudulent/fake review posting. Learn more.
Such pros! On time.... clean and respectful.... and I was beyond thrilled with the result. I will hire them again... they were an absolute joy to have in my home.
Thank you for the kind words. We try really hard to provide a professional and positive experience to all our customers. We are very pleased that you are another happy customer. We appreciate you taking the time for this review. Take Care !
It was a pleasure working with Julian. The installation crew were efficient and did a great job. We love our new front door—it brings light into the house and is beautiful inside as well as outside.
Thank you so much ! We aim to make our customers happy and we appreciate your feedback.
Cheaters playing dirty games. Ordered windows signed a contract. After six weeks they told they missed a window and I have to pay $650+tax extra. Cancelled contract.
Dinesh, if you are going to post lies and information that is so far from the truth about me and my company then readers have a right to know the truth about our communication and the ethical way I work with ALL my customer, including you.
1. We do not process any orders until the mandatory Consumers Protection Act period is over.
2. I called, emailed and text you over a period of 10 days to let you know that I had missed the ensuite bathroom window.
3. I am a human being and on the odd occasion, mistakes are made. If you remember when I first met with you in your home, I told you that my installer will also come back to remeasure so as to ensure no mistakes were made.
4. You never responded to any of my methods of communication
5. When I finally did speak with you, I reiterated that if you looked at the contract I provided you with the ensuite bathroom window WAS NOT ON THE CONTRACT, and thus you were NOT CHARGED for that window - How did I cheat you?
6. To make up for this mistake, I informed you I would give you this window at my cost price - not charging you for installation or any other materials needed to install the window.
7. I have NEVER CHEATED any of my customers in all my years of working, I work extremely hard with great customers to make sure that they have a good experience with my company.
8. I never cashed your deposit cheque because I realized there was one window missing and I wanted to speak with you before I did.
9. You stated that after 6 weeks we told you a window was missing. The contract was signed July 27, 2019. How is that 6 weeks? My calculations is 19 days.
10. Your comments are one-sided, untrue, uncalled for and slanderous.
Please govern yourself accordingly.
From the start, Julian gave me good vibes as a straight forward guy. After the initial meeting i decided to move forward with him based on the comfort i felt in speaking with him. Very patient man and willing to bend backwards to ensure i felt comfortable and provide an excellent start to finish customer service. The installation also went well with a respectful and cordial crew. would definitely recommend him based on service, product and value provided.
Comfort Windows & Doors has a TrustScore™ of 3.7. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Thornhill and the surrounding areas is 3.6. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||N/A|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Available upon request|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2017|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2017|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Supply & Install, Windows, Doors - Steel & Fibre Glass, Patio Doors. At Comfort Windows & Doors our clients always come first. Comfort Windows & Doors will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual styles.
Supply & Install
Doors - Steel & Fibre Glass
At Comfort Windows & Doors our clients always come first.
Comfort Windows & Doors will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.
We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel, and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.
Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry s top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.
We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.
We accept Visa/Mastercard/Debit/Cheque and Cash
|Main contact(s)||Julian Herzberg|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2017|
|Warranty||Lifetime on all products sold and installed by Comfort Windows & Doors Inc|
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service||No|
|Licensing information||Business does not require a trade license|
|Insurance information||Contact Comfort Windows & Doors to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.
Comfort Windows & Doors has contributed 4 responses to the following questions posted in the 'Ask the Pros' forum