Welcome to RINNOVA Contracting & Painting, a Licensed, Registered and Insured Company that is Independently Owned and Operated servicing the GTA.
The owner Cosimo, grew up in a family business of Painting for over 15 years and has been working on his own for the past 10 years. With many client requests to provide more services other than painting, Cosimo formed RINNOVA Contracting and Painting. This expansion of services gives the Client a KEY GO TO company for all their Home Improvement needs.
Rinnova's KEY Elements for Success:
1. Listen : Understand the Client's goals.
2. Feedback : Offer solutions to help the Client achieve their goals.
3. Quotations : Provide fair Quotation options based on Client's budget.
4. Results : Ensure goals are being met.
5. Follow up : Address any questions or concerns.
Contracting Services: RINNOVA is Licensed as a Building Renovator (GC).
**(If you require Contracting Services, please note ONLY Skilled, Licensed and Insured Subtrades will be used for tasks requiring Municipal Licensing).**
The Renovation Process:
- Contractor meets client. Free in-home consultation.
- Establish company history; discuss ideas, needs and expectations for the project with client.
- Take photos of existing site and measurements.
- Design plan; write up an estimate which will include a detailed work schedule, payment schedule, and contract price for review.
- Contractor contacts client with estimate. (electronically sent)
- Client follows up to review estimate, material selections, payment schedules, start dates, changes or amendments to existing design plan.
- Client and contractor meet to sign contract, deposit required, start date is established.
- Construction begins.
- Project manager will be on the project site on a daily basis to meet with subcontractors to ensure a successful renovation process.
- Any required or requested changes while in process will require a Change Order which is signed off by the Contractor and Client before any extra work or extra charges are added.
- Project manager updates client on a weekly basis with respect to the project to assure that the client's needs and expectations are being met and address any concerns along the way to ensure a 100% satisfied guarantee renovation process and experience
The Painting Process:
Clients are always concerned about hiring a Painter as the finished Paint is the first thing you notice when walking into a home. It is the first impression! So how does RINNOVA offer Professional Painting results? First off, painting is all about wall preperation and not just changing the color! Here is a KEY standard checklist used by RINNOVA:
1. all furniture and floor areas are covered.
2. walls are first sanded to remove any imperfections.
3. repairs/nail pops/nail holes/ are plastered, sanded, and spot primed.
4. All trim casing/baseboard nailholes are filled, followed by fresh bead of Caulking. (applies to any wood surfaces ie:built ins)
**Every job will vary with the degree of repair needed, but these are the first steps to getting a good result!
With an excellent reputation and a long list of satisfied clients that will attest to excellent results, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. (Just ask for our client reference list).
The Owner is hands on and prides himself on being ONSITE, EVERYDAY until the project is complete.
** FREE ESTIMATES ALL THE TIME**
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Licensing information available upon request
Insurance information available upon request
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.