Asphalt Repair

Question Icon
Posted by: from York
8/21/2013 at 12:57:44 PM


I had work done (3 years ago) that digged a hole in the driveway. They then refilled it and put gravel at the surface. I'd like to put asphalt to cover that part (about 4x3 feet).

What kind of contractor should I be looking for ?


User Icon
John from JALS Corporation in Welland
Date/Time8/21/2013 at 2:33:41 PM


Make sure that you use a certified asphalt contractor and make sure you tell the contractor why the hole was dug in the first place. If it was filled will clay and not compacted you will have problem in the future with sinking.


User Icon
Date/Time8/22/2013 at 9:28:41 PM

Only use a ashfalt contractor. And be sure the hole was backfilled with stone and gravel. Don't hire a handy man or contractor that is not a pro with ashfalt.

Enjoy the driveway....without the hole!

James Fram

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get Free Estimates

Post your project and compare offers from top-rated pros.