Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Thorold homeowners have planned for their Basement Renovation projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 10 Basement Renovation projects posted by homeowners in Thorold seeking the services of local Basement Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $260,000.00 with a per project average of $26,000.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Work that needs completing:
- Frame a door accessed enclosure for breaker box (wood studs)
- Frame a door accessible enclosure for furnace (wood studs)
- Frame bulk head around duct work (prefer steel studs and resilient channel underneath to maximize height of ceiling)
- Hanging taping and filling of drywall needed. Only the walls need drywall as well as bulk head. No sanding or painting necessary
- Require tiling (ceramic) of section that will be kitchen. Other section (living room) can be left unfinished.
No finishing work (door hanging, baseboards, priming and painting) is required in this project.
The basement I am looking to make is simply just 2 bedrooms and one 3 piece washroom.
The basement already has egress windows, and the washroom already has the pipes for the sink and shower to be visible.
I have also attached a photo with approximate shape of the building, and how I am looking to make it.
I am also looking for contractors who can start this within the next month, and complete before the start or mid August.
I need a room put up in a partially finished basement. The room would be approx 10x12 and needs 3 walls put up to be completed (no electrical work required). The bathroom is also partially finished. It has a toilet and sink and i would like to put in a shower. That is all the work i need to have done but i need it completed by August 28th.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started