Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Coquitlam homeowners have planned for their Concrete projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 22 Concrete projects posted by homeowners in Coquitlam seeking the services of local Concrete Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $192,000.00 with a per project average of $8,727.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Concrete project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Coquitlam Concrete Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Remove and replace garage floor. Install rebar attaching north wall to south wall - a 20 foot span. !) Remove existing concrete floor which is 20' by 20' and 4 inches thick. No rebar in it. 2) Install rebar on 16 inch centres attaching north and south wall. Attachment by way of drilling and use of epoxy. 3) Pour and finish new garage floor. Garage has easy access and level driveway. Job is ready to go now and can be started immediately. Please respond by email or phone as soon as possible. Thank you.
1. talked to Coquitlam city and heard a contractor need to go to city and get permit
2. put a drain hole at the bottom
3. no need to remove the existing concrete around the pool
4. fill the pool (or build a structure inside the pool) and cover with concrete. surface of the concrete cover needs to be ~1 inch lower than the existing concrete around the pool
5. as described in the attached drawing (PDF), make 6 holes for posting
6. make additional 5 holes (4.5" diameter)
7. remove ladder rail and spring board of the pool and finish the surface
I want to fill outdoor pool and cover with concrete to convert it to putting green (plastic green)
pool size: 17' X 34'
No need to remove concrete around the pool. I just need to fill and cover with concrete flat about an inch lower than the surrounding existing concrete so that later I can put a layer on top of it to make a mini golf ground.
I am looking to expand the existing patio, made of 16 x 16 concrete pavers at my town house. I have approval from the strata to do the project and am looking to get an estimate on the cost of the project. I will be adding 3 x 9 more concrete blocks to expand the current space. it will require the existing grass to be dug out and proper drainage to be ensured once the new blocks are added.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started