Make sure your information is up to date. Get notified of reviews posted about your company and use our free tools to find new customers.
BAD company! I hired GP Homes Development Ltd. to build our new home. The 2 partners are TJ Kailay & Pardaman Chauhan. Looking back there were many indications that it was a big mistake. (1) They were late for 45 minutes for our first meeting without a good reason. (2)They both talked at the same time without listening to what I wanted. However I hired them because they were cheap and I was on a tight budget. The following is a summary of their incompetence:
- They couldn't even read blueprints! That meant they wouldn't know if any sub-trades had made any mistakes.
- The first subtrade they suggested never showed up
- There were lots of mistake made and when I told them to correct them there were always excuses. Or TJ would say it'd be done and then it wouldn't.
- Same with any other instructions from me. He'd acknowledge but then nothing happened.
- Initially he said the project would be completed between 6 - 8 months. It took 12. A lot of times nobody was working at the site
- When anyone of his suppliers charged more than the original quote he seemed to stand on his side and not mine.
- When the project was completed I paid a lot more than their initial estimate.
- Our on site meetings were always on their schedule, not mine, so I always had to rearrange mine to suit them.
- Now here's the best part: whenever he disliked what you said he'd hang up the phone! First two times I thought it was bad connection and would call back and he would not pick up. Then one time I saw him hung up on another client so I knew.
There were lots of stress and frustration. I would not recommend them to anybody.
Sufficient data is not available to establish a TrustScore for GP Homes Development. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Burnaby and the surrounding areas is 3.1. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Company Website||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||N/A|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||N/A|
|Listed With TrustedPros Since||2014|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Additional services may be offered by this company. Please contact GP Homes Development to inquire about their full list of services.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2014|
|Accepts credit cards:||N/A|
|24 Hour emergency service:||N/A|
|Licensing information:||Contact GP Homes Development to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact GP Homes Development to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.