BAD company! I hired GP Homes Development Ltd. to build our new home. The 2 partners are TJ Kailay & Pardaman Chauhan. Looking back there were many indications that it was a big mistake. (1) They were late for 45 minutes for our first meeting without a good reason. (2)They both talked at the same time without listening to what I wanted. However I hired them because they were cheap and I was on a tight budget. The following is a summary of their incompetence:
- They couldn't even read blueprints! That meant they wouldn't know if any sub-trades had made any mistakes.
- The first subtrade they suggested never showed up
- There were lots of mistake made and when I told them to correct them there were always excuses. Or TJ would say it'd be done and then it wouldn't.
- Same with any other instructions from me. He'd acknowledge but then nothing happened.
- Initially he said the project would be completed between 6 - 8 months. It took 12. A lot of times nobody was working at the site
- When anyone of his suppliers charged more than the original quote he seemed to stand on his side and not mine.
- When the project was completed I paid a lot more than their initial estimate.
- Our on site meetings were always on their schedule, not mine, so I always had to rearrange mine to suit them.
- Now here's the best part: whenever he disliked what you said he'd hang up the phone! First two times I thought it was bad connection and would call back and he would not pick up. Then one time I saw him hung up on another client so I knew.
There were lots of stress and frustration. I would not recommend them to anybody.
Sufficient data is not available to establish a TrustScore for GP Homes Development. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Burnaby and the surrounding areas is 3.6. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2014|
|Accepts credit cards:||N/A|
|24 Hour emergency Service:||N/A|
|Licensing Information:||Contact GP Homes Development to request licensing info.|
|Insurance Information:||Contact GP Homes Development to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.