I really appreciated the following facts about MWK Heating & Cooling LTD:
1. My furnace is now working;
2. That regardless of being New Year's Day AND being 4 pm that Michael from MWK Heating & Cooling returned my call promptly ; came within the hour time frame he said he would (arrived in less than 40 minutes) and did not hesitate at all ,when I said I lived in South Corman Park.
3. He took time to try to diagnosis the problem on the phone prior to coming.
4. He was courteous, polite, displayed his manners about taking his boots off,spoke to me as an equal; informative about what to look for when my furnace LED lights are blinking; about how I can troubleshoot my furnace AND he carried the needed parts on his vehicle so he would not have to go back to the city to get them.
5.Their rates are reasonable and very competitively priced. Noteworthy mention is that I was not charged for the 7 Kilometers I live south from Stonebridge overpass. It was only the reasonable service call charge.
6. I was reassured that if the furnace did not function after Michael left , then he would come back and fix it at no charge . He also mentioned that if he could not fix the furnace at all, then he will not charge me for the service charge.
7. Another small but somewhat important fact to me is that he is social media active- he emailed me the invoice- taking time to explain what it would say. I use the computer for my business so it was good to see they also do this . I also appreciated his manner of asking if I wouldn't mind writing a review. I did not have to, as he said but he would appreciate the feedback. I know how important this is to one's business as well as being a consumer.
MWK is now my first choice for any repairs or replacements in the heating and cooling sector. I highly recommend them to folks who are in need of repair or replacement.