I really appreciated the following facts about MWK Heating & Cooling LTD:
1. My furnace is now working;
2. That regardless of being New Year's Day AND being 4 pm that Michael from MWK Heating & Cooling returned my call promptly ; came within the hour time frame he said he would (arrived in less than 40 minutes) and did not hesitate at all ,when I said I lived in South Corman Park.
3. He took time to try to diagnosis the problem on the phone prior to coming.
4. He was courteous, polite, displayed his manners about taking his boots off,spoke to me as an equal; informative about what to look for when my furnace LED lights are blinking; about how I can troubleshoot my furnace AND he carried the needed parts on his vehicle so he would not have to go back to the city to get them.
5.Their rates are reasonable and very competitively priced. Noteworthy mention is that I was not charged for the 7 Kilometers I live south from Stonebridge overpass. It was only the reasonable service call charge.
6. I was reassured that if the furnace did not function after Michael left , then he would come back and fix it at no charge . He also mentioned that if he could not fix the furnace at all, then he will not charge me for the service charge.
7. Another small but somewhat important fact to me is that he is social media active- he emailed me the invoice- taking time to explain what it would say. I use the computer for my business so it was good to see they also do this . I also appreciated his manner of asking if I wouldn't mind writing a review. I did not have to, as he said but he would appreciate the feedback. I know how important this is to one's business as well as being a consumer.
MWK is now my first choice for any repairs or replacements in the heating and cooling sector. I highly recommend them to folks who are in need of repair or replacement.
Michael is very professional in his work and did highly satisfying work at my home in Saskatoon. He was very quick and very prompt, installed a new water heater as per stipulated time. He was very kind and courteous and gave me good price with 10 years of warranty for Rheem 50 Gal water heater. I would recommend using his services. thanks
Mike was prompt with the service. Our water heater just stopped working in Remembrance Day - a holiday! (what are the chances?!) and I knew how companies would charge me for extra time/service on a holiday. I searched thru Kijiji and still asked my friends around and I had a consistent answer - Mike of MWK. Even when I tried to canvass prices around the city, his was competitively and sensibly lower. He did the replacement right away and efficiently and meticulously checked other stuff that may affect his installation. He went over and beyond the service expected, he discovered there were parts needed to be changed and other things to be done for the household's security and peace of mind yet he did it for no extra cost.
I guarantee you that Mike is professional to deal with and a very efficient worker.
MWK Heating & Cooling Ltd has a TrustScore™ of 4.2. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Saskatoon and the surrounding areas is 3.5. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Yes|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Ever Provided False or Misleading Information||No|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||1991|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2015|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Hot Tubs, Water Heating, Water Treatment, Alarm Systems, Appliance Repairs, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Caulking, Central Vacuums, Commercial Renovations, Design Build, Duct Cleaning, Electrical, Energy Inspections, Fireplaces, Floor Heating, Garage Construction, Garage Doors, Handyman Services, Home Additions, Home Inspection, Home Restoration, Property Maintenance, Sewer Services, Solar Energy, Structural Engineering
|Main Contact(s):||Michael Keel|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2015|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency Service:||Yes|
|Licensing Information:||Click here to view our Licensing information|
|Insurance Information:||Contact MWK Heating & Cooling Ltd to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.
MWK Heating & Cooling Ltd has contributed 5 responses to the following questions posted in the 'Ask the Pros' forum