Whether you are looking to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, build a garage, add a shop or barn, dreaming about much needed extra space for your growing family, finally finishing that basement development, or you just want to modernize the look of your home either inside or out, you can count on Sniper to get you there with a quick read more...
Sniper Developments has a TrustScore™ of 3.9. The average TrustScore™ for other businesses providing similar services in Acme and the surrounding areas is 3.4. For detailed information on how TrustScore is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustScore:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Available upon request|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Available upon request|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Yes|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2003|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2009|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile. TrustScores are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustScore™ in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Basement Renovations, Garage Construction, General Contracting
Accessibility, Architectural Design, Basement Lowering, Bathroom Renovations, Cabinetry and Millwork, Carpentry, Ceiling, Closet and Storage, Commercial Renovations, Countertops, Decks, Demolition Work, Design Build, Drywalling, Excavation Services, Fencing, Fireplaces, Floor Heating, Flooring, Foundations, Framing, Garage Doors, Gutters, Handyman Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Home Additions, Home Construction, Home Restoration, Home Staging, Home Theaters, Hot Tubs, Insulation, Interior Design, Kitchen Renovations, Land Clearing, Painting, Power Washing, Property Maintenance, Roofing, Satellite Dish, Shed Construction, Siding, Skylights, Solar Energy, Sunrooms, Tiling, Welding, Windows and Doors, Concrete Work, Landscaping
Whether you are looking to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, build a garage, add a shop or barn, dreaming about much needed extra space for your growing family, finally finishing that basement development, or you just want to modernize the look of your home either inside or out, you can count on Sniper to get you there with a quick, easy, professional and safe solution, on time and on budget.
Maybe the answer is more ambitious? Maybe its an addition to your house? Maybe a new master bedroom with ensuite? Maybe an expanded kitchen and dining room space?
Could it be your dream home, acreage or cottage? Let Sniper make these dreams a reality.
With over 20 years of innovative design and building experience our dedicated staff will guide you smoothly throughout the entire process from inception to completion.
All work carries a full 5 year warranty.
Call us today and let's make your dreams a reality.
SNIPER...ALWAYS ON TARGET
Our Remodeling Process
Your home is your most valuable asset. Because remodeling can get confusing, our professionals guide you through the process with our proven Continuous Work Flow System. Below is an outline showing how our system turns your remodeling idea into a reality.
Step 1: Introduction and Initial Consultation
- Discuss project specifics, wants and needs, materials and budget
- Take field measurements; assess residence for energy efficiency, traffic flow, style, etc.
- Make next appointment for presentation at the home
Step 2: Plan, Design & Present
- Plan the project, including design/drawings, products and materials, the work flow and budget
- Drawings include floor plan and perspectives allowing homeowner to visualize the finished project using state of the art technology to help you envision your dreams.
- Discuss with customer all possibilities and practices.
Step 3: Product Selection
- Offer flexible options:
- 1) customer selects products, or
- 2) we make recommendations to consider and choose from depending on budget and individual tastes.
Step 4: Contract
- Contract with final specs, materials, measurements, budget, guarantees and payment schedule written out in plain language.
- Signature and deposit
Step 5: Before Work Begins
- Work out job logistics, discuss with homeowner regarding access and expectations.
- Ensure products are ordered properly so they can be tracked for delivery when and where expected
- Procure permits, applications, approvals, etc.
- Arrange for any electrical, plumbing, phone/cable, HVAC, etc.
- Discuss homeowner insurance requirements, noting what our insurance covers and what theirs should cover.
- If subcontractors, craftsmen and/or suppliers are necessary, select only those who subscribe to our highest quality standards
Step 6: Final Stage of Project
- Meet at customer's convenience to discuss project status and remaining work.
- Upon completion ensure proper operation of all installed apparatus.
- Clean up and remove debris, materials, tools, protective coverings, etc.
- Conduct final walk-through to ensure total homeowner satisfaction
- Go over instructions, discuss warranties
Step 7: Follow-through
- Call homeowner in three months to make sure everything is right
|Main contact(s):||Darwin Eaket|
|Alternate Phone Numbers:||403-835-3325, 403-546-2746|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2009|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service:||Yes|
|Licensing information:||Licensing information available upon request|
|Insurance information:||Insurance information available upon request|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.
Sniper Developments has contributed 7 responses to the following questions posted in the 'Ask the Pros' forum