Categories

Front addition to house ~115sq ft

Question Icon
Posted by: from Mississauga
6/9/2017 at 5:54:43 PM

Hello,

We live in Mississauga and have a detached sidesplit.

I would like to do an addition to the front of the house only on the main level without a basement addition. No plumbing is needed and to my understanding the air conditioning and furnace will be sufficient to heat or cool the additional space.

This will be approx 115 sq ft (11.5 ft x 10 ft). We would need the flooring to fit in with the existing flooring and we have extra aside for this. The front has a large bay window we would like to keep in the new exterior wall that will be built.

This is of course assuming that the city will approve the project. I just want some very rough costs so I can decide if it's feasible.

Thanks!

Front addition to house ~115sq ft
REPLIES (1)
User Icon
Date/Time6/9/2017 at 9:41:20 PM

Hi Natalie,

Expect to pay $28,000-$35,000 with permits.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.
Categories

Get quotes from top-rated contractors

x