How do you abandon water and gas services for demoing a house?

Question Icon
Posted by: from Edmonton
9/28/2016 at 9:11:14 PM

When demoing a house, how do you abandon and reconnect water and gas services?

User Icon
Date/Time9/29/2016 at 5:05:57 PM

Good question. I would recommend calling your local plumber to turn off and cap off your water and gas.

User Icon
Date/Time10/7/2016 at 10:51:02 AM

First call your city and gas supplier to shut off the supplies at the street side. Then you cap the lines where ever you need them cut.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get quotes from top-rated contractors