I have an approximately 1200 square foot condo and was wondering how much it would cost me to paint? It's 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, a livening and dinning area, a hall way and a small kitchen. I would need the ceiling painted too.
$3500 includes paint and labour
lot of factors to consider when people quote pricing.
1. Its a condo so limited time for work. 9 to 5 and no work on week ends.
3. Is its furnished or empty?
4. If to move and protect or cover the furniture cost to be considered
5. Dust control and protection.
6. What kind of existing paint is there and what kind of new paint is going on top?
7. Items to be painted - ceiling, walls, doors baseboards etc.
8. How many different colors to consider
9. How many coats required?
10. Liability insurance and WSIB is required by the contractor.
Lots of general contractors give quotes with lots of unknown factors and Most of the home owners get quotes and land up with surprises and cost escalations, delay, and problems.
Hope that helps.
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro