Not sure what professional I need to call

Question Icon
Posted by: from Pickering
11/16/2019 at 8:58:20 AM

I have a stacked washing machine and dryer. Recently I had to have the dryer removed for repair. Once the dryer was removed, I discovered that the builder had left a gaping hole in the drywall surrounding the hot/cold water faucets for the washing machine and there is a bit of space around the dryer vent.

I would like this area closed off around the pipes, but in order to do so I will need to have the dryer lifted off. Not sure who would be able to do all of the above mentioned.

User Icon
Date/Time11/17/2019 at 9:16:31 AM

Just call a handyman to patch it nicely.

User Icon
Paula from Just Ask Paula in Brampton
Date/Time11/17/2019 at 10:18:37 AM

A Handyman would be able to come in and do a patch job to the drywall around the pipes and fill in the gap around the vent.

User Icon
Date/Time11/17/2019 at 1:16:09 PM

Hi Marie, Any handyman can do the job. I would suggest you advise them everything that is involved (especially the lifting) so they can be aware of the entire job. Not a big issue.

Regards from Alberta.

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.

Get quotes from top-rated contractors