Garage Door Photos
Explore photos of various new garage door styles to inspire your next renovation
If your garage door needs repairs or you are installing a completely new door, it is important to hire a professionally licensed contractor to get the job done for you. That way you save time and headaches.
There are a few common problems that happen with garage doors and require a contractor to come fix:
- The door goes up 6 to 8 inches, stops, and then sometimes goes back down.
- Having to hold the garage door button down till it is completely closed, otherwise it goes back up.
- When opening or closing, the door shakes and sounds rough on the tracks.
- If you're installing a new garage door, you have many different styles and colors to choose from. Choose from carriage garage styles, modern or contemporary styles, or even customize your garage.
- Also, you need to consider the type of garage door you would like if installing one. The most common are retractable, canopy, sectional, or roller. To see these doors in action, click here.
Whether you are installing a garage door or just need it repaired, it is important to hire a contractor who knows how to get the job done correctly. Make sure to hire someone who fits in your time frame, your budget, and is reliable.
By using TrustedPros, you will be able to find a contractor in a quick and easy manner. Post an ad that describes all your garage door needs and let the contractors come to you. Or you can look through several different profiles of contractors who would be more than happy to assist you.