Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Ajax homeowners have planned for their Drywalling projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 15 Drywalling projects posted by homeowners in Ajax seeking the services of local Drywall Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $127,000.00 with a per project average of $8,466.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
These are seperate pieces of work and are not interrelated/
1. Our bedroom floor is quite noisy (feeling that joices are hitting wood board) the room is carpeted. The noise is also coming from attached bathroom.
2. One of the pipes from our wash room leaked last night, we change / fix the pipe, however, there was some water drainage and we can see some patches in kitchen ceiling beneath.
The drywall ceiling in our living room which is directly under a washroom upstairs is cracked and moist/discoloured due to water leakage. We stopped using that standing shower ever since we noticed the leak/damage to drywall. Unfortunately now the drywall ceiling under the second washroom is beginning to discolor due to leakage. It appears to be minor leakage but I obviously want it stopped before it gets worse. It only leaks when the shower is on.
Require sub-trades for the following projects. Should specialize in the construction area and quote for LABOR ONLY:
FLOORING (quote per sq.ft separately for laminate and underlay and time it would take):
- 12mm Laminate - 840 sq.ft (basement)
- 840 sq.ft of underlay
BASEBOARDS/CASING (Quote per Ln.Ft):
- 225 Ln.ft
DRYWALL (Quote per sq.ft wall and ceiling):
- 1800 sq.ft wall, 8 ft high. Some areas require sanding attempted mud.
- 160 Ln.ft of bulkheads plus 20 additional corners
- 840 sq.ft of ceiling to be mud/tape and textured
We shall be seeking sub-trades on a ongoing job-per-job basis.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started