Categories

reno on 1968 bungalow

Question Icon
Posted by: from Alliston
5/5/2011 at 3:17:55 PM

I have just purchased an older bungalow. I am looking to reno the main washroom, expand and reno a small ensuite and put a large built in wardrobe and convert 3 small bedrooms into 2 larger bedrooms.

I also want to put in an entrance from the garage to the house.

The walls in the home are plaster.

Looking for an idea on cost and time.

Thanks,

REPLIES (4)
User Icon
Mike from M2R Enterprises in Newmarket
Date/Time5/12/2011 at 7:54:28 AM

You can figure between $25,000 and $50,000. It would take a visit to the house for us to give you exact numbers.

User Icon
Jennifer in Alliston
Date/Time5/12/2011 at 2:09:55 PM

Thanks very much for your reply.

User Icon
Date/Time5/26/2011 at 11:39:40 AM

Hi Jennifer,

You are looking in the $30,000 and up range for the work you have outlined. A more detailed analysis would be needed to get a stable dollar value attached to this reply. I am wondering if you posted an ad on this website for some free quotes?

Hope this helps,

Bill Clawsie

Clawsie Contracting

416-579-7366

User Icon
Jennifer in Alliston
Date/Time5/26/2011 at 1:15:14 PM

No I was not looking for "free" quotes, just a general ballpark figure on cost and time, as stated in my original post...................

Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.

Find your home service pro
Great renovations start with a great contractor.

Since 2004, TrustedPros has been helping homeowners find the right contractor for their home improvements and repairs.

Post Your Project

Within hours you'll be comparing offers from top-rated professionals. It's free to post and you're under no obligation to hire.

Trustedpros Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, safety, legality or usefulness of any Content, or Whether Content is Current and up-to-date, and TrustedPros Inc. Shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to your use or reliance upon any content or for content being removed or otherwise ceasing to be available. Please refer to the terms and conditions of use of this websites for more details.
Categories

Get quotes from top-rated contractors

x