Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other North York homeowners have planned for their Concrete projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 15 Concrete projects posted by homeowners in North York seeking the services of local Concrete Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $168,000.00 with a per project average of $11,200.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Concrete project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of North York Concrete Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I am looking for a low cost but professional job to pave an area of 30 x 24' in my yard with concrete. We need 4" thick concrete, and it will need to be leveled. The grass will need to be removed, and the area is quite level already.
Please try to provide an estimate based on this information.
1) Basement waterproofing requirements:
* Dig up ground beside backyard basement wall (approx. 25 feet house width) to waterproof exterior wall.
* Require new weeping tile and 2 window wells
* Backfill with gravel and concrete pathway
2) Concrete Pathway replacement on west and east house walls.
* Some of the existing concrete pathway is sloping towards house and needs to be replaced
3) Concrete required for a cold room on the house's lower level
4) Wired fence needs to be added along east and west pathway.
House is located in North York. I anticipate a visit will be required to perform an accurate quote.
I would like to have a concrete sidewalk around two sides of my home.
Front side 7.1 m x 0.7 m
West side 9.4 m x 1.08 m
There is a soil there right now.
Location: North York (Allen Rd & Sheppard)
Please give me a estimate + dates when the job can be started and completed.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started