Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Richmond Hill homeowners have planned for their Plumbing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 30 Plumbing projects posted by homeowners in Richmond Hill seeking the services of local Plumbers. Total estimated value of these projects is $149,000.00 with a per project average of $4,966.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Plumbing project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Richmond Hill Plumbers.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
LOOKING FOR A PLUMBER NEXT WEEK TO RELOCATE A LAUNDRY ROOM ON THE MAIN FLOOR IN RICHMOND HILL - DISCONNECT OLD AND INSTALL IN A NEW LOCATION ON THE MAIN FLOOR. ESTIMATE 1 FULL DAY - TUESDAY WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.
PLEASE SEND ESTIMATE FOR LABOUR ONLY., MATERIALS TO BE SUPPLIED - NO GENERAL CONTRACTORS PLEASE.
Contracting Company looking to change its current plumber. Please submit hourly rate or rate sheets. Most work is inclusive of rough-ins of basements as well as finish work. Current Projects are as follows:
Project #1 - Basement Reno (Thornhill) (next week)
- Basic Rough in complete
- Need Rough in of shower
- Installation of fixtures for finish (sink, toilet, shower)
Project #2 - Basement Reno (Mississauga) (next week)
- Bathroom changing location of current rough in, need markings where plumber wants us to dig
- Once dug new rough-ins made
- Tub, Toilet, Sink
Project #3 - Kitchen (Mississauga) (2 weeks)
- 2 Sink Hookups
- Island Sink needs new water lines and drain run from unfinished basement
- PEX has been used currently in house
Project #4 - Kitchen (Richmond Hill) (2 weeks)
- Plum new Water line over stove for pot filler
- Install shutoffs on copper lines under sink
- replum drain for new sink
Project #5 - Basement (Maple) (any time for layout, actual rough in to start 1 week)
- Run New lines for Bar (hot, cold, drain)
- Mark where digging is necessary and to pick location of drain to where to tap into.
- Install new faucet and sink once bar is complete
We are growing Kitchen & Bath company who does QAULITY work and looking to find a plumber who can work with us when needed, takes pride in what he does. Is reliable, obviously you have your licence, insured and have your W.I.S.B. up to date clearance certificate. Have your own drop sheet to protect the area where you are working when it comes time to finishing, very important along with cleaning up after your self.
We will supply the actual finishing fixtures such as toilets, faucets, shower valves and will be on site and go over exactly what we need done.
Your responsibilty would be to do rough-ins and finishing installation of such.
See below a project ready for May 28th and what we need done, kindly reply back with your costs of doing such which is in a house., we like to use mini-ball valves for shut off valves to be supplied by you.
#1 Kitchen "sink & diswasher are in the same location side by side"
- Dishwasher hook-up using a braded supply line for hot water water feed & ball valve for shut off
- Single hole faucet with pull-out spray, with separate hot & cold ball valve shut offs
- Fridge water source hook-up, copper "line will be installed" separate cold water ball valve shut off
- Hook-up of sink, sink will be installed, will need a new p-trap
#2 Powder room main floor
- Install new pedistal unit and toilet in same location, supply and install ball valves for shut offs, will need a new p-trap
#3 Main bathroom
- install shower base, one pce "replacing bath tub" will need a new p-trap, shower drain supplied by us
- install shower valve with union w/ handheld on sliding rod
- install toilet
- install one 8" faucet with new ball valves
- hook-up sink "abs" sink will be installed, will need a new p-trap
- shower base install, replacing existing shower, will need a new p-trap, shower drain supplied by us.
- new show valve with union and diverter, one to operate hand held on slider and rain forest head
- install handheld on slder
- install rain forest head, 8" finish pces supplied
- install and hook-up corner 5ft tub "existing corner tub already there" waste & overflow supplied by us, abs. New p-trap to be installed.
- install tub fill with separate pull-out hand spray on corner "will be a trap door for access"
- new and present vanity is a double sink but was not properly rough-in so the drain pipes are on the exterior of the wall, the rough-in needs to be done properly so they are within the walls "abs"
- hook-up two sinks, "sinks will be installed"
- install two 8" faucets with ball valves shut offs
Let me know if you have any questions, we look foward to working with you.
I am a G.C. looking for a licensed, experience and reliable plumber. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial and residential plumbing. Have a few projects on the go including full washroom renovations in condos. Must be licensed, experienced, think outside the box and clean.
Looking for a Certified, Licensed, Insured and Experienced Plumber ASAP for Plumbing Work for a custom home addition project in Richmond Hill (Yonge & Bloomington).
References & proof of licensing, insurance will be required.
Professional Plumbers Only, NO GCs please!
SCOPE OF WORK - PLUMBING:
1. Plumbing for New Kitchen;
2. Plumbing for New En-suite Washroom;
3. Plumbing for New location of Laundry Room;
4. Replacement of some existing Stacks and Pipes that were demolished/cut due to wall removal;
5. Possible Plumbing for Wet Bar in Basement (price as optional item);
NOTE: Please price all Rough-Ins, Roof Cuts for Roof Vents etc.
Supply & Install of Basic Plumbing Fixtures (Sinks, Shower, Toilet, Tub, Faucets etc) to be priced separately.
Please call or email me for drawings/details.
We have a ventless washer/dryer combo ( 1 unit ) which we want to install in the bathroom ( for installation we need plumbing to be done & since the unit is ventless we don't need ventilation also it is working with 110V )
Please give us quote ..plumbing material is available.
I will have new countertops, a 50/50 sink and new facuet installed on December 2, 2009. I am looking for a licensed plumber to come in and do the necessary plumbing for this job on December 3, 2009.
I live in a condo, so the work will have to be completed between 9 AM to 5 PM.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started