How much would it cost to replace/repair an 8feet wall and paint?
There are a few factors we need to know:
1. Is this a load bearing wall?
2. What kind of condition is the wall in?
3. How tall is the wall?
4. What is the existing wall made from ?
5. Is it insulated ?
6. What kind of paint do u want?
7. Is there plumbing or electrical or heating in this wall?
All these will determine the price and who is disposing the debri?
From the the sound of your description I don't believe it would cost more than $1,000 complete. However without knowing all details I recommend you calling it a trusted Pro contractor in your local area to come out and give you to give you a firm quote.
Is about $800
Search the TrustedPros directory and discover the best contractors in your area.Find your home service pro