Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Maple homeowners have planned for their Landscaping projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 11 Landscaping projects posted by homeowners in Maple seeking the services of local Landscaping Companies. Total estimated value of these projects is $151,000.00 with a per project average of $13,727.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
I have an 8 yr old semi-detached home and needs a little mixed renovation to beautify the front.
There is already an interlocking pathway from the front to the side of the house.
It has taking some punishment in the past winters. It’s still intact but………….
Refer to the Picture (Sorry picture was taken a few days before snow thawed)
1. In front of the steps to the porch (approx. 2 x 4 sq ft) is uneven (SEE PIC CIRCLED IN RED) its humped and the interlocking bricks needs to be removed and the ground leveled and redone. We will also prefer interlocking sidewalk to be cleaned and sand filled.
2. The front steps to be replaced with landscaping style stone steps (colour to match the interlocking pathway)
3. As per picture, the porch has black metal porch railing and I need it replaced with the more modern look white vinyl railing, together approx 12ft required (see picture)
4. The previous owners painted the porch floor with gray paint parts have come off, I need it repainted with to match exact color of new landscape steps and interlock pathway
5. 3 pillars on the porch, 2 arch’s circled in RED (one on the porch, other upstairs window) repainted in white
Front & side elevations of home, design to consider but not limited to the following features:
1. Levelled lot scape
2. Natural stone faced porch (existing) and wide deep steps (to be built)
3. Stone driveway (heated)
4. Court yard which can accomidate additional parking space if rquired
5. Landscape lighting
6. Artificial turf
7. Stone wall and masonry features
Portions of the interlock in my back yard need to be levelled and repaired
Interlocking both infront of house and back yard need to be Power washed cleaned and sealed
The fence in the back yard needs to be stained
and the back yeard lawn needs to be removed raised and re-sod
If you are interested in seeing the project please email me
Hi, we live in Maple, Ontario and are looking for some landscaping help around the house:
1) Extending paving blocks on front landing by approximately 6' x 2'
2) Lining length of driveway with paving blocks, approximately 20' x 1' on each side
3) Straightening up edges of planting beds at front and back of house
POTENTIAL ADDITIONAL PROJECTS:
4) Creating new planting bed along side of house, approximately 30' x ? (either 2 feet in straight line or maybe a more interesting curved shape)
5) Creating mulched paths around planting beds in backyard, approximately 40' x 1.5'
6) Fixing patchy and poor quality grass areas around entire property
7) Black asphalt driveway needs small repair due to damage from delivery truck
Approximate "online estimates" would be greatly appreciated along with contact info so we can arrange a time to visit and get detailed quotes.
Hello outdoors designers and landscapers,
We have an interesting project that we need help with. In the corner of our backyard we have a bunch of rocks that used to be a waterfall made by previous owner. Due to high maintenance (you know, water needs to be cleaned all the time) I shut down the waterfall and filled the pond with bunch of river rocks (see photos for details).
We want to do something with this as right now it is not in the best shape. It looks dated and also rocks on the left side are falling toward the fence that is also not in the best shape so eventually it can break the fence I guess.
What we are looking for is some kind of advice/suggestion and (if we like it) actual implementation of the project to make this corner nice and good looking again. We are open to any suggestions including leaving those rock (e.g. disassemble the waterfall, clean the rocks and put them back in different shape) or completely getting rid of those rocks and planting something in this corner. All options are open and possible, we just need help to envision this, and we like it - we want to make it happen.
In front of these waterfall (now it is more like a dry creek) we have a concrete inground swimming pool so whatever design would be (plan a big evergreen tree or build an mountain from the existing rocks) should ideally reflect / match with the swimming pool. Also we want to have something that require low or no maintenance at all.
Please review the photos and let me know if you can help. Obviously there are no obligations from any side until we agree upon something and then hopefully we can make a deal. There is no specific budget for this project and it all depends on possible options.
Hello! We bough a house with inground pool and waterfall. One of the pool's return pipes is going through waterfall. Water comes from the pool's pump/filter into waterfall basin from the rocks. Excessive water is pumped out with the small powered pump with floater-activated on/off switch. If I don't open this pipe for a while water gets dirt and cannot let this dirt water go into pool. We want to decommission this waterfall (leaving all the structure intact) and connect pipe coming to waterfall with the pipe going into the swiming pool making extra resturn pipe available (or blocking this pipe completely if this is not possible). As first step I would like to obtain price estimate. Please send your estimate/offers to mail account. For on-site estimates I'm available any workday after 5 p.m. or on weekend at any time. Thanks!
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started